• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gil's wheels

Looking forward to the pics of any new project you have done:)

Moaaar pics Gil!! Also, quit being sly and sliding them in....post them up! :)

Product updates please ... and if you need some Euro testing :wink:

Wow, what a read, the car looks amazing at this point. Very nice color combo.

Last edited:
Fellas I am working on pics as soon as I complete the current project. :)

But here is how she has been rolling for some road time.

1399515312_zpsf5c3af9d.jpg

1399515314_zps6270ad0a.jpg

1397246184_zps1ab148c0.jpg

Last edited:
Time for a update Gil

I'm thinking he's trying too knee deep in that Madonna build to have anything for his car.

:) It isn't just the Madonna Build. The man is always hopping and working on something! He's just got it like that :)

Guys, give him a break. With Gil it is actually brain surgery.

Oh, he loves dishing it out too! I cannot tell you how many times he has made fun of my blue baby.

I should have put a :biggrin: on my post.

Wth lmao haha

I got you lbbp owners ic how it is. Im going to laugh when I see these colored nsx's from now on.

As for updates I have had secret sauce area 51.5 status going on for the magnum ;) I have to put them aside because lbbp owners need assistance from a magnum gray pearl owner. Yes 01a4man, not just yours ;)

Brent
With new equipment and new materials thats been sitting for my quiet project I may just have to raise the bar for mods :)

Wth lmao haha

I got you lbbp owners ic how it is. Im going to laugh when I see these colored nsx's from now on.

As for updates I have had secret sauce area 51.5 status going on for the magnum ;) I have to put them aside because lbbp owners need assistance from a magnum gray pearl owner. Yes 01a4man, not just yours ;)

Brent
With new equipment and new materials thats been sitting for my quiet project I may just have to raise the bar for mods :)

Glad to hear that all three of you are putting your time to good use for the betterment of all! Besides, magnum doesn't even have an "unofficial" color thread, so how can we take you guys seriously!?!?!?

LMAO!!! Okay, I give...hahaha

Back