• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tucson brunch - Saturday, July 11th

BIG BOO BOO. SATURDAY IS THE 11TH, NOT THE 13TH!!!

What a great time last month. I finally found a way to get the pictures into a slide show format that looks reasonably decent. I posted them originally in the NSXPrime Gallery but was so disappointed with how they displayed I never announced it. There are 62 pictures total. The .Mac albums will only take 48 at a time so there are 2 albums.

http://homepage.mac.com/krehbieldr/RONSXTC/PhotoAlbum18.html

http://homepage.mac.com/krehbieldr/RONSXTC/PhotoAlbum19.html

Time and place per usual: 9:30 a.m. this coming Saturday (11th) @ Tucson Mall Mimi's Cafe, corner of Wetmore and Oracle.

Any interest in another drive after brunch? Other destinations of interest that were considered last month included The Biosphere, The Pima Air & Space Museum, The Desert Museum and a Nike Missile Site with which I am not familiar. Of course it is monsoon season so much will depend on the weather. But OH BOY! Given a chance we now know the Brunch Bunch really knows how to have fun. A little lightening, thunder and rain will just add a little spice.

Give me a heads-up if you can make it and add any post brunch ideas that come to mind. (If nothing else we could always cruise the mall - chuckle, chuckle.)

Ron

Last edited:
Re: TUCSON BRUNCH - SATURDAY, JULY 11th

Oh my goodness! How embarrassing. Yes, the 11th. Thanks for pointing it out.

Well, bring the family! Just kidding of course. Either way I'm sure you will have a great day.

Incidentally, I tried to change the date in the thread header and can't find a way to do it. Hopefully the correction in the announcement and the correction of the header to each reply will do the trick.

Ron

Last edited:
Those are great pictures! I have some on my camera, but still need to upload them.

I will be out of town this Saturday, so I won't be able to make it. I hope to see you next month!

Funny you should ask. I was just debating with myself about that because the 2nd Saturday is so early in the month this time. Plus I did not tumble to that fact until a couple days ago and noted how short the lead time would be on posting an announcement.

So let's do it. Let's do this month's brunch on the 15th. I'll get a new thread posted for it later today.

Ron

Back