• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners DOGS

My little Reggie as a pup :smile:
DSC00014.jpg

But then he had to grow up... :biggrin:

DSC02009.jpg
DSC02005.jpg

Last edited:
It seems that I've always had dogs in my life. Currently, I don't. I've been privileged enough to have both perigee as well as shelter dogs. They are both wonderful and a true addition to one's life. I had that Doberman that traveled all the round the world with me. She was a 90 pound female that was red and tan and as protective as you can imagine. Also had a shelter dog that was a mix of lots of things. She was with me for 14 years. Got her for free and probably spent $40K during her life. Would do it all over again.

I receive my health care treatment at the Veteran's Administration in San Francisco. One day as I was walking along at the VA, it suddenly hit me that something was somewhat out of whack. Didn't know what it was at the time, but something was wrong with the situation. It was then that I realized there were a bunch of veterans walking along with dogs

Latter I discovered that the Veteran's Administration here provides dogs to Vet's in need. One day I spoke with the brother of an Iraq veteran that suffered from severe Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. His brother was standing in line to make an appointment and that provided me an opportunity to speak with his brother who was tending to the dog. He told me he flew out from Boston because his brother was having extreme problems adjusting to being back in the United States. The Veteran's Administration had given him this dog that was trained to deal with his brother's PTSD.

When his brother would feel frightened, uncomfortable, scared, etc, the dog could sense this and rub up against him, snuggle up with him, gain the attention of him, etc. of the vet and clam him down and make him feel more comfortable.

Also discovered that some Vets that had high blood pressure and diabetes had to really take care of themselves. If not, they could go into a coma if their blood sugar went off the charts or their blood pressure was too high. Again, these dogs were trained to alert their owner's to take some action.

I have to admit how progressive the VA in San Francisco is to work with veterans and the animal community. Both are saved. It's so cool to see those guys with their dogs.

You're very special keepers of very special animals. Treat them accordingly.

Please pat your dog for me and all other military veterans...

Last edited:
My 13 inch Beagle, Kyzyl, when she was a puppy...

img198.jpg

Kyzyl as a young adult.

P0000176.JPG

Kyzyl Today as a senior citizen. She still smiles when she sleeps!

IMG_0289.JPG

Jolie - My Mom's Bichon Frise. Since my Mom passed away, my wife and I adopted Jolie.

DCP_0158.JPG

What's that old saying...something like...

I wish I could be the man my dog thinks I am

Owned Sammies for over 28 years. Kiva (Ch. Winterset's Gambler's Jackpot). Best dog I've ever had:

rhnzgi.jpg

Mt Charleston summit 12,000 ft.

2rz4c1y.jpg

Millie, got her as a pup, she's now about 5 months. Im about to get her a sister:biggrin:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 103
Oh man I love dogs.Here goes mine. :biggrin:

My boston terrier Mickey.
l_390f8465c23140eca714d5c6e11ed7b0.jpg

My pitbull twinkie..
Main 042.jpg

My overweight/overgrown Min Pin Princess & Taco the Chihuahua...
Main 079.jpg

Buster the Shih-tzu,hes like 11 years old or so now...
xpvu4j.jpg

Here is 2 of my past dogs.I had to put the pitbull down because she had a serious tumor.And the Shih tzu got lost after someone left my gate open. :(

ev8coh.jpg

Kyzyl as a young adult

Kyzyl Today as a senior citizen. She still smiles when she sleeps!

Great Dog! Kyzyl has beautiful "Choppers." I wish my teeth were that white after all $$ that I have spent. haha

Oh man I love dogs.Here goes mine. :biggrin:

My boston terrier Mickey.

My pitbull twinkie..

My overweight/overgrown Min Pin Princess & Taco the Chihuahua...

Buster the Shih-tzu,hes like 11 years old or so now...

Here is 2 of my past dogs.I had to put the pitbull down because she had a serious tumor.And the Shih tzu got lost after someone left my gate open.

Tell Me: "Why would an alleykat love dogs (the enemy) so much? If I were u, I would be petrified of Taco! haha

Jolie - My Mom's Bichon Frise. Since my Mom passed away, my wife and I adopted Jolie.

DCP_0158.JPG

What's that old saying...something like...

I wish I could be the man my dog thinks I am
Beautiful dog, but let me ask you this? After all, this is an NSX Community.
What the hell is that thing hanging over the X in the garage? That makes me very, very,"NERVOUS!":eek:

Which one is you?:confused:

The Huskey is my dog! I just bought a Shar Pai not too long ago I need some images of her.

Who's the shy Ridgeback?

The Ridgeback is my parents dog, I was dog sitting that weekend. I use to hate that dog but he is very bright and very loyal, lets just say I have grown to love it just as much as my own.

Nico

Battery operated Maltese (which is appropriate for a toy breed). She received a pacemaker in time for her 9th birthday and is now going to be 14. Her bionic abilities were further reinforced with an ACL reconstruction when she was 10. Presently refueled twice daily with high octane insulin injections combined with a chemo cocktail for Cushings disease and yet still acts like a puppy.

The first photo is 24 hours after the pacemaker implantation in 2004 and the other photos are current.

7880559_3iwtr-XL.jpg

463579036_gx6gT-XL-1.jpg

464102321_VB2Cu-XL-1.jpg

489334213_fodfv-XL-2.jpg

I have a maltese poodle, the maltese breeds are so... :) Surprisngly, I love my dog..

My shoe! MINE!!! My pup Max back in 2002. He's older now but this is till my fav pic of him.

Attachments

• My Photo's 027.jpg
    My Photo's 027.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 204
Okay, so my dog is the only one that is allowed to drive the NSXs around here? :D :cool:

4477driving_the_94_NSX_9-19-04_.jpg

My little girl Lexi .. I miss her. :frown:

n713328901_648065_4890.jpg

Sorry 4 your loss. She looks like a real "sweetie!" What was her age? It's so tough 2 lose one of these after the wonderful years they give to you and look for nothing in return except companionship!

Try to get a hold of a book by Mark Levin called "Rescuing Sprite".

Beautiful Pitbulls Alleykat!

I hate how some irresponsible breeders are coming out with these ugly "pitbulls" with exagerated large heads, short stubby legs, bow legged, over-weight, etc.. Far from what a true American PitBull Terrier is supposed to look like. These "dogs" are hideous and are another reason why true pitbulls get a bad rap.

Americanbullycorleonekennels4.jpg
stud_pitbull_male.jpg

Anyways, here's Torito, been with the family since '97.
Here he is with my little sister.
3718886421_d000486aea.jpg
3718885221_b1b5ce4a8c_o.jpg
3719703592_52e373b2ec.jpg
3719645996_7c50b916a7_o.jpg
2232358776_dabd45f836_b.jpg
3719686230_6c42c4bd9a_b.jpg

Big cheeser on him
3719684992_e84a019540_b.jpg
3719683760_a2c45a95ef_b.jpg

pitbulls.. the best dogs period...

sasha (female pink nose) and shadow (blue nose) aka woogie