• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners DOGS

Here's my dog. She LOVES her crate, basically - its her home.

Camille1.jpg

DSCN3705.JPG

Sleepingupsidedown.jpg
I'm shocked Hal didn't pull that last pic yet. :confused:

Why? All I see is my dog sleeping on her back.
No offense, I hope. Just my weird sense of humor. I love when they do that. I had a black/rust female before this one that was always getting caught sound asleep on her back on the couch that she wasn't allowed on. :smile:
I had to chuckle at the pic because it made me think of the hottest girl thread in which the moderator warns of frontal nudity. :confused:

No offense, I hope. Just my weird sense of humor. I love when they do that. I had a black/rust female before this one that was always getting caught sound asleep on her back on the couch that she wasn't allowed on. :smile:
I had to chuckle at the pic because it made me think of the hottest girl thread in which the moderator warns of frontal nudity. :confused:

Ah ok. I just thought maybe I actually did something wrong, because I know this forum is pretty strict. :)

No offense taken, just thought I screwed up.

Colby's first ride in the NSX! He did really well, but I need to keep the window up otherwise he tries to twist around to look out it..

vd2t.jpg

-Josh

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Here's a pic of my "crew" circa 2005.

pack.jpg

Triumph (Rotti) passed March 2007
Peaches (Lab mix) passed Sept 2009

Tchobe (Beagle) is still going strong at 13years of age. We seemed to have replaced dogs with kids...

This is an awesome Thread..

---------

DRVOLKI I love the Rotti, a friend that shows dogs with us has a pair that are really cool!

----------

Here is Boomer, Born on 7-4-08, awesome dog, got his 15pts Championship before his 1 year birthday! Boomer is the one in my Avatar. My Mother has been a dog trainer for years and has done great things with boomer so far, I try my best to undo them but it only works sometimes :)

DSC_0047_2.jpg

5332_1094489683227_1256115155_30265.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

And here is Dezi, boomers full sister from a different litter. She is 11 weeks here, still a puppy, this picture was from 2 weeks ago!
10221_1126488963189_1256115155_3034.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Pitbulls Alleykat!

I hate how some irresponsible breeders are coming out with these ugly "pitbulls" with exagerated large heads, short stubby legs, bow legged, over-weight, etc.. Far from what a true American PitBull Terrier is supposed to look like. These "dogs" are hideous and are another reason why true pitbulls get a bad rap.

Americanbullycorleonekennels4.jpg
stud_pitbull_male.jpg

These Dogs look like something out of a Resident Evil Movie, WTF do they do to these poor dogs to make them look like this. I love the "original" pitbull, your dog it beautiful!

Yeah, his parents were multiple time show winners. He was a rescue since his owner passed from cancer and the breeder had to take him back... he wasn't show quality due to small patch of white fur on his chest, but all his features are perfect. He was a pretty awesome dog.
trisleepback2.jpg

lake1.jpg

family.jpg

santa3.jpg

Last edited:
:mad: It would be nice if his sentence was the same fate he gave Oreo, a good ass beating and tossing him off the roof of a 6 story building. :mad:

Guys,
Sorry to interrupt the chat about your beautiful dogs (and they are beauties!), but did you see this article today in your papers?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...put_down_despite_pleas_FJLcrB8b3m60ksJYa0OVZN

This breaks my heart.

"RIP Oreo"

That piece of crap Henderson gets sentenced on Dec 1st. I wish that I was the judge in that case! :mad:

Here are some pics of our "Clay"
He used to sleep in the sun on top of our hot tub because the cover was warm.

clay45.jpg

clay46.jpg

clay44.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

Great pics, and some of them are hilarious!
Here're some of mine:
Good ol Juno is almost 11 years old Siberian Husky with a splash of German Shepherd and Golden Retreiver
n690446223_653436_1310.jpg

Mitsou the Shih Tzu was an experiment: we thought it would be a good idea to find a buddy for Juno to keep her feeling young. NOPE! 1 year later she was completely owning Juno so we thought it was unfair and gave her away
n690446223_620695_5234.jpg

Love these photos. Thanks. I had a red and tan Doberman for 13 years. I fostered Dobermans for a while and I had a mongrel for 12 years as well. I think about getting another dog, but I don't really feel that I can make that commitment at this time. I live across the street from a dog friendly park.

Any one in the Bay Area that wants to rent your dog? Great way to meet chicks in the park.:biggrin:

This is an awesome Thread..

---------

DRVOLKI I love the Rotti, a friend that shows dogs with us has a pair that are really cool!

----------

Here is Boomer, Born on 7-4-08, awesome dog, got his 15pts Championship before his 1 year birthday! Boomer is the one in my Avatar. My Mother has been a dog trainer for years and has done great things with boomer so far, I try my best to undo them but it only works sometimes :)

DSC_0047_2.jpg

5332_1094489683227_1256115155_30265.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

And here is Dezi, boomers full sister from a different litter. She is 11 weeks here, still a puppy, this picture was from 2 weeks ago!
10221_1126488963189_1256115155_3034.jpg

this dog is dead on what I would like next but I probably will stick with my girlfriends dog when she moves in but you never know here is a picture of her she is a pure bread beagle but doesnt really look like one:confused:

Attachments

• l_b63c388e40f2aa5e050c5310f625d62a.jpg
    l_b63c388e40f2aa5e050c5310f625d62a.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Back