• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners DOGS

My kid!
l_99c89a627d414236b0073b298e8786d2.jpg

King Kongo

l_a9d9850e03294392aa777c4c56ca10f4.jpg

l_5f0478f16ad64beb8550a412a4cedd91.jpg

My previous dog, Pacman.
l_46eab11a8ed749e9a087de8a38d44983.jpg

This was our beloved Spanky. Unfortunately he had a spinal injury and after two years of every treatment we could try he lost his battle. There is not a day that goes by that we don't miss him. He truly exemplified the meaning of man's best friend. The first two pictures are of him and my daughter (9 days old). He NEVER left her side and always was always so very gentle and sweet with her. He changed so many peoples' perception of these dogs as most folks could not believe just how sweet and loving he truly was.

picture.php

picture.php

Now....Koah and Jada....oh boy what a team these two are! We rescued Koah 2 1/2 yrs ago at 5 months old and he was a HOLY TERROR. 16 weeks of training and now he's a champ! A really long story but a year after we got him we found his younger sister (3 months old) living in a really bad neighborhood chained to a tree...I offered the guy some $$ and he let me take her home. She is way too sweet. The Halloween picture is from 2008, Koah is now 100lbs and his chest is to big to fit any of the Halloween costumes we tried on at Petsmart....I guess next year we'll just strap a saddle on his back and tell everyone he's a horse :tongue:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Our Newfies.

Last edited:
This was our beloved Spanky. Unfortunately he had a spinal injury and after two years of every treatment we could try he lost his battle. There is not a day that goes by that we don't miss him. He truly exemplified the meaning of man's best friend. The first two pictures are of him and my daughter (9 days old). He NEVER left her side and always was always so very gentle and sweet with her. He changed so many peoples' perception of these dogs as most folks could not believe just how sweet and loving he truly was.

picture.php

picture.php

Now....Koah and Jada....oh boy what a team these two are! We rescued Koah 2 1/2 yrs ago at 5 months old and he was a HOLY TERROR. 16 weeks of training and now he's a champ! A really long story but a year after we got him we found his younger sister (3 months old) living in a really bad neighborhood chained to a tree...I offered the guy some $$ and he let me take her home. She is way too sweet. The Halloween picture is from 2008, Koah is now 100lbs and his chest is to big to fit any of the Halloween costumes we tried on at Petsmart....I guess next year we'll just strap a saddle on his back and tell everyone he's a horse :tongue:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
You guys (you and your family) and these beautiful dogs are true champions for what you have done. Every dog can be saved and re-trained no matter how far gone the experts may claim. The pits, IMO, are one of the best breeds anyone could own, if given the chance. Talk about love and loyalty, there is no better choice. Danny, looks like you've done a wonderful job with these two and you are to be commended!

quatro%20loco%20perros.jpg

We're up to four now, from left: Charlie, Nellie, Cooper, & Riley. We weren't planning on getting another dog but I took one look at Riley at the pet shop and he stole my heart.

Here is our yellow lab, Oliver. He was by far the best dog that we've ever had. Sadly, we had to put him down this past Sept.

liebigxmas2005013.jpg

Wow. I love these dogs.
How in the world do you take care of all 5?
We have a Pekingnese and he's a handful.

Had 7 at one time and believe it or not they are pretty laid back. Also had a few litters one with 12 pups.

Last edited:
My boxers Venom and Wraith

Attachments

• 8317_132110041726_580316726_3036139_2593558_n.jpg
    8317_132110041726_580316726_3036139_2593558_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMAGE_00156.jpg
    IMAGE_00156.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 58
We just adopted this cute guy two weeks ago. His name is Wiley,and he's a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix.

Attachments

• wiley4.jpg
    wiley4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 138
Also, if anyone is looking to adopt a Greyhound now's the time. Dairyland Greyhound Park in Wisconsin is closing and they're looking for homes for some of the dogs. Check out the website article. I'd adopt one myself, but I'm out of space.

Back