• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS style wheels without the BBS price tag?

and where do you suspect we can get used BBS LM's for that price.
not counting the 18/18 thats been on ebay and on here for the longest time.
...even more so, where do recommend for getting them in 18/19 staggered config...i have been looking EVERRRRRRRRYYYYYYWHERE and i can not find any 18/19 used LMs.

Zaid

I have been looking for 18/19 as well, even asking people to split up sets with no luck. This is why I am considering the replica's.

www.vrwheels.com

I got my BBS RSII/Os there for $650 shipped.

those guys are horrible
i have called and spoken to the owner several times and he tells me the same thing "send me an email and i willl get back to you"...okkkk so i mailed him upwards of 5 times and no luck. Tried reaching them through their ebay account and sure enough NO RESPONSE.
Such customer service, or lack of, tells me that maybe i shouldnt be doing business with these folks.

ps. i googled these guys online a while back ago and read some horrible customer feedback about rims breaking apart ect

zaid

I have been looking for 18/19 as well, even asking people to split up sets with no luck. This is why I am considering the replica's.

i would be down for going half way with anyone who woulld want to split a set up so that we each get 18/19 staggered BBS LM in silver.

zaid

I can't vouch for them since I haven't bought anything from them but Memory Fab (memoryfab.com) might be worth talking to. They responded to my emails about refinishing same day.

those guys are horrible
i have called and spoken to the owner several times and he tells me the same thing "send me an email and i willl get back to you"...okkkk so i mailed him upwards of 5 times and no luck. Tried reaching them through their ebay account and sure enough NO RESPONSE.
Such customer service, or lack of, tells me that maybe i shouldnt be doing business with these folks.

ps. i googled these guys online a while back ago and read some horrible customer feedback about rims breaking apart ect

zaid

I have just ordered these in17 and 18 with offsets to clear stoptech bbk from angus.

Wil/Angus just told me the bad news that the nurburgring in 17 and 18 won't clear the stoptechs.:frown:

24pykgl.jpg

6xu9ac.jpg

mm60j7.jpg

Anyone here has seen these wheels?, they are very good looking and also very cheap, they sell it for less than 1k a set ..
The name of the wheels is privat akzent and these are made by Konig.
I hope the owner of the car does´nt mind that i post a pic of hes car..

24pykgl.jpg

6xu9ac.jpg

mm60j7.jpg

Anyone here has seen these wheels?, they are very good looking and also very cheap, they sell it for less than 1k a set ..

car is in brooklyn, it has a salvage title and has gone through ebay no less than 5 times. I was going to buy something else off of him. I doubt he would be mad, just mention that its currently on ebay if anyone wants to buy it :)

if youre really interested I would be willing to go check them out for you this weekend. its only 20 or so miles from me

Last edited:
Thanks, that's very kind of you but, I don't want to buy the car or the wheels from him is just wondering if anyone else is running in those wheels because the truth is that they look good in the X.:smile:
car is in brooklyn, it has a salvage title and has gone through ebay no less than 5 times. I was going to buy something else off of him. I doubt he would be mad, just mention that its currently on ebay if anyone wants to buy it :)

if youre really interested I would be willing to go check them out for you this weekend. its only 20 or so miles from me

Last edited:
mm60j7.jpg

These look like a half way decent option, although I am not a huge fan of the convex face. I want the Varrstoen LM replica's but they don't have anything that would work up front.:cool:

Last edited:
@SFNSXguy - If something were to happen it would have to be 18/19. There was minimal interest when I first asked, but if that has now changed we can get something going.

I found a provider that has the following setup:
Front 18x8.5 + 45
Rear 19x10 + 43

If I were to run 215/35/18 on the fronts and a 275/30/19 in the rear could that work on a 95?

Back