• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS style wheels without the BBS price tag?

attachment.php

My car has been test-fitted with these wheels and I do not have a widebody set-up. The front bumper and side skirts might throw you off a bit, but the fenders, front and back are stock. Only thing you should check to see is if these wheels fit your year NSX as mine is a 97 with oem brakes and rotors.

thanks for the correction, the side skirts made it look wide body from that angle.. but do you have any other pics from different angles?
My car has been test-fitted with these wheels and I do not have a widebody set-up. The front bumper and side skirts might throw you off a bit, but the fenders, front and back are stock. Only thing you should check to see is if these wheels fit your year NSX as mine is a 97 with oem brakes and rotors.

Check out esmwheels.com in the picture gallery. Just to let you know, these wheels fit flush with the fenders, so 215-35-18 front and 265-30-19 back tires are recommended. I used the Falken 452's and have no issues with rubbing and at full lock. These Falkens come relatively narrow as opposed to the Kumho's in the same size. Didn't have to use spacers as the offsets were spot-on for my oem brake setup for my 97. Might be a good idea to also get hubcentric rings for front and back. In my opinion, for LM replicas, these are hard to beat especially since I was able to get them staggered--most vendors for these LM reps will not sell them in 18-19 setups. Also, the rear wheels
19 x 9.5 et 25 have a substantial deep step-lip which is not reflective of the real BBS LM's in that size. Thus, you get a much more aggressive step-lipped set-up for less than the price of ONE real LM. If you're not so concerned with the weight at about 25lbs, and want "the look", get these before the prices go up, from what I heard. BTW, I have no affiliation with esm, and I truly think these wheels look great for the price. They are also TUV approved.

Back