• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS style wheels without the BBS price tag?

what options are out there for the NSX that have a mesh style like BSS wheels

and before the flames come, I just can't justify spending close to $1k per wheel for real BBS's :redface:

looking for either 16/17" or 17/18"

These are ADR wheels:

IMG_0030.jpg

It's the M-Sport, about $500 a set.

Work makes a nice wheel. FWIW a friend of mine bought some LM knock offs for his Audi that were identical to the authentic and the center cap read BB5. I have'nt seen him in several months but I'll see if I can shoot him a pm on his Euro site.

Linea Corse Lemans

The WheelDude guys were ready to do a groupbuy a while back, we just needed 5 people to sign up and we could get custom offsets.

If 5 people are now interested I can start the conversations with them once again.

Work makes a nice wheel. FWIW a friend of mine bought some LM knock offs for his Audi that were identical to the authentic and the center cap read BB5. I have'nt seen him in several months but I'll see if I can shoot him a pm on his Euro site.
I saw those wheels. Black and red Time Attack style on an A4, I believe it was.

Producing a knock off wheel is one thing, but to try and even copy the logo on the center caps almost to a T kinda pisses me off. I mean, unless you really looked good, it's really hard to tell the "BB5" apart from "BBS" That's just faking the funk. There are reasons why high quality stuff and high prices go hand in hand. Exclusiveness and prestige are a few of them. What's even worse is when you have a prestigious car such as an NSX and you want to put knock off stuff on it. An NSX isn't that "cheap" of a car. Why would you want to put cheap knock off parts on it?

Well that's just my opinion. I can't stop anyone from doing what they want. If you're interested in those wheels, the company selling them was Raderwerks.

i was looking at them today too..
but can we get 17/18 or 18/19 ?

I think if you guys where to get the other five people, it would be no more than 1200bucks, I would of be one of those five people but I already got my wheels from them.

Sucks.

-MSR

I saw those wheels. Black and red Time Attack style on an A4, I believe it was.

Producing a knock off wheel is one thing, but to try and even copy the logo on the center caps almost to a T kinda pisses me off. I mean, unless you really looked good, it's really hard to tell the "BB5" apart from "BBS" That's just faking the funk. There are reasons why high quality stuff and high prices go hand in hand. Exclusiveness and prestige are a few of them. What's even worse is when you have a prestigious car such as an NSX and you want to put knock off stuff on it. An NSX isn't that "cheap" of a car. Why would you want to put cheap knock off parts on it?

Well that's just my opinion. I can't stop anyone from doing what they want. If you're interested in those wheels, the company selling them was Raderwerks.
Whats the differnce in knock off wheels and knock off NSX-R knock off wings/hoods/undertrays ect. which half the people here have? They are also replicated to a T.

Whats the differnce in knock off wheels and knock off NSX-R knock off wings/hoods/undertrays ect. which half the people here have? They are also replicated to a T.
Nothing different. A knock off is a knock off.

BTW, it seems as though Raderwerks doesn't sell the BB5 wheels anymore. A little research brought up lawsuit by BBS vs. Raderwerks for trademark infringement. If I recall correctly, the BB5 wheels weren't priced that "cheap" for a knock off. Those Linea's are much cheaper.

Doesn't ASA make a mesh style wheel in 17x7 and 17x8 for the NSX?

Tombo, just splurge on the BBS. They're worth it. For example:

nsxr02.jpg

I have a set of BBS RSII's 17x8.5/18x10 with the perfect offset for the NSX sitting in my storage locker. There is some curb rash on the outer chrome ring of each wheel, nothing too bad and no damage to any of the spokes. I'd entertain a reasonable offer for the wheels.

x1-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back