• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

Thanks guys appreciate it!! Haven't been on or posting much since my name was unrightfully drug throught he mudd on my other NSX I sold but figured I'd post a few recent shots from First Class Fitment I attended last month. Show was a blast, and took place at the Princeton Airport. I was asked to park my NSX and Skyline inside the hangar so it made for some awesome shots!

Epic shot.... love it. Diffuser looks great.

You have too much money Chris...

Hahaha no! I just work very hard!

Haven't updated this in a while, whole new look and very functional track setup on 245/305 R888's!!

Some hate it, some love it. That's ok. I'm very much enjoying it.

Hahaha no! I just work very hard!Haven't updated this in a while, whole new look and very functional track setup on 245/305 R888's!!Some hate it, some love it. That's ok. I'm very much enjoying it.
What's next?

sounds like you are going to do more track events.....maybe see you at the glen next year.

sounds like you are going to do more track events.....maybe see you at the glen next year.

I will be doing more track events next year but Watkins Glen is too far for me. 4-5 hours away, I can rarely take time away from the office during the week.
I will probably be at NY safety track with some friends, Monticello, Limerock etc.

Is that Pride exhaust?

Yes pride V2 and test pipes.

I was guilty of it as of yesterday, but it's time to update that avitar to it's new look.

Last edited:
Nice photos, I think 8" or 10" black cased LED light bars mounted under bumper on both sides of rear license plate would be a neat mod. You have a small void there and the bumper attachments show as well. Would be cool to use as reverse lights or aux lights to blast tail gaters or work lights at the track? Maybe photoshop to see how it would work. I am looking at ways to incorporate similar light bars into my front bumper for driving lights. I may do rear too, OEM reverse light pretty much suck.. Surprised no one on prime has tried this, all I see are daytime LEDs installed......

Last edited:
Back