• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

My GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep... Finished PICS! July26 post 36

Everything is painted... now time for final reinstallation of all the other parts tomorrow :biggrin:

The consensus was don't do it... but I always go above and beyond and think outside the box and was ready to sell the car because honestly after 6 years of owning it I needed a change. Well, honestly... this is the perfect change for me.

Signed... Kermit

Last edited:
Wow! (In a good way!).
:biggrin:

Are you planning to paint all the black parts back to black in the rear valence?

Wow! (In a good way!).
:biggrin:

Are you planning to paint all the black parts back to black in the rear valence?

and the front lower bumper part black. Add the door garnish above the side sill (skirt)

I like the color, good choice.

Last edited:
WOW, you did it!!

IT LOOKS GREAT!!!! :eek: ..... I assume you'll paint black those two parts ==you know which ones== LOL .... but seriously wow ,,, looks fantastic!

Oscar

and the front lower bumper part black. Add the door garnish above the side sill (skirt)

I like the color, good choice.

Definitely to both. And the door peices are painted but will be installed tomorrow.

WOW, you did it!!

IT LOOKS GREAT!!!! :eek: ..... I assume you'll paint black those two parts ==you know which ones== LOL .... but seriously wow ,,, looks fantastic!

Oscar

thanks! haha yep... I started tuesday night and this is where I'm at. I go back to work at the firm in manhattan monday so I'll probably get to the inserts next weekend :mad:

oh and it needs some sunlight for some good pics! The camera/cloudy day doesnt show how much this color really pops!

awesome green, i wish my green was like that. glad that you will be getting the blacks painted black this time. are you going to leave the headlights silver or are you going to have eric color match them for you?

Looks amazing. I'm glad you listened to me.:tongue:

Now - how about that widebody kit?

The color is amazing, I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to have a Lime green Nsx-R. Are you going to paint your headlights and put on a set of 02 rims in championship white?

Well,... I waited about a Year for you to do this:biggrin: Beautifull

awesome green, i wish my green was like that. glad that you will be getting the blacks painted black this time. are you going to leave the headlights silver or are you going to have eric color match them for you?

Headlights will be silver for now... I have too much going on to split them apart but in the future I will probably do them :biggrin:

Looks amazing. I'm glad you listened to me.:tongue:

Now - how about that widebody kit?

Haha... I had this planned for a while just took alot for me to pull apart a perfectly good championship white nsx to repaint lol :smile:

And no widebody... I hate the quality of fiberglass parts.

I like it alot but I wanna see the door jams, inside engine compartment and under the front hood.

I'll get some when I put it back together for you.

The color is amazing, I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to have a Lime green Nsx-R. Are you going to paint your headlights and put on a set of 02 rims in championship white?

Headlights eventually... 02 championship white wheels maybe in time as well?

Thanks for the compliments! It was alot of work, but I'm liking the look alot.
a few more...

Last edited:
wow

that really looks amazing

I'm normally not a fan of extreme colours, but for the NSX, that green is very cool

can't wait to see it when everything is back together again

are you going to color match the insides of the headlights? would be interesting ......or make it black...

The color is still growing on me... I must see it when its finished! hehe :biggrin: but yea lets see some sunshine hitting that paint! Its just like Imola Orange and Midnight Pearl... changes dramatically in different light.

Honestly i was hoping for Lambo Green:

lamborghini_murcielago_green.jpg

But I like the metalic sheen to your green... interesting!

Last edited:
You ARE planning to attend NSXPO Toronto, right?????

We want to see that in person!

Back