• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August Tucson Saturday Brunch

HI GANG,

BRUNCH ON SATURDAY THE 15TH! 3rd Saturday of the month this time because the 2nd Saturday comes so early in the month. Also so you have a little more time to put it in your calendar as I did not notice until a couple days ago.

9:30 a.m. at Tucson Mall Mimi's Cafe, Wetmore and Oracle

Ron

Last edited:
Hi! New to my 95 Red NSX and Prime. Thought about joing up with the group meeting at Arizona Mills and tooling down for the brunch on Saturday. How many might be meeting at Arizona Mills?

If it is only going to be the two of us, I live in southeast Chandler (Riggs/Gilbert). Why don't we meet somewhere on the way to Tucson? Like the SW corner of Arizona Ave and Riggs ( parking lot just west of McD's) or somewhere you know of that is on the way for you. By the way, my name is Kevin and I will be driving a Red '95.

I'm Charles, I'll have a 92 Black / Black with my 8 year old in tow.

If it's really just the 2 of us I greatly prefer the 77 to the 79. Some twists and turns, lots of open road, not much else. I have no problem taking the 10 either, but I do plan to return home using the 79 to the 77 (much shorter drive). I can do the SW corner of Arizona Ave and Riggs if the 10 is the way you want to go.

We might be up for it....we would probably take the 10, as we are on the north west side of phoenix.....we shall see.....anybody else?

Here's an idea guys. Come down 10. Then after brunch those interested in a group drive could head up 77 to check out Biosphere 2. Then on the way back you Phoenix guys could peel off at the Highway 79 junction and head back north.

Ron

Sorry guys,
I can't make it. Have a great drive!, post lots of pic's!

Charles and Kevin both brought there sons with them from Phoenix this month and we all had a great time blathering about everything NSX and getting acquainted.

You will find some pics in the gallery. (To see the pics in slide show order scroll to the bottom of the page and sort by file name.)

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=1210&ppuser=0

Here's a BIG TIME ALERT regarding next month. THE TUCSON BRUNCH BUNCH IS COMING TO PHOENIX! Our September 12th brunch will meet at the Chandler Mall Mimi's Cafe. Watch for a new thread on this in the next day or two.

Ron

Back