• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jay Leno to buy 2 million Bertone Mantide

i wonder if it has leaf springs. haha... (im a z06 owner)

on another note, wish someone paid me $2M to make something UGLY. Guess its the "Limited" factor.

Last edited:
How much money does Leno have????
I know he's rich, but he's got sooo many million+ cars.

Me + any C6 + 50 gallons of bondo + sandpaper + paint + 1 year = Bertone Mantide ripoff.

That's a lot of money for a ZR-1 with a bodykit! Good thing Jay has a lot of money.

Wow... 2 million dollars to make a ZR-1 look like a Pontiac Solstice with gay wheels. Where do I sign up? :rolleyes:

Fail.jpg

What are all those scoops and intakes doing in the rear of a front engine car ...... to keep the Bud Lights in the trunk cold?
Nice Fiero wheels too. Is that Krylon flat black?

Wow .... someone is a good sales person if he sold Jay Leno that for 2 mil! (Corvette with body kit)

I am sure Jay could find a Corvette and pay someone half that to create a cool body kit. I guess if you have that much money ... who cares.

Bertone_Mantide_front_top.jpg

I love how they didn't change the worst feature on the ZR1. [the stupid plexiglass on the hood that shows off the plastic cover over the super charger.] haha

Looks like a transformer...

Leno's got over 150 cars and buckets of money, so I'll forgive him this one transgression.

Did ya all seem him do the SIARPC on Top Gear? You'd think with all those cars he'd work on being a better driver -- he was happy that he at least beat Helen Mirren :biggrin:

They stole that high mirror design from the Testarossa, only that car actually needed high mirrors to be above the rear fender flairs. This car really looks like hell.

It looks like a futuristic concept car from a sci-fi movie. Why are the side mirrors mounted so high?

This is Jason's worst design by good measure. All of his previous work is simply brilliant, but then he produced this, this, this........thing. I think he built this just to prove that he has become so renouned that he can create garbage and it will still sell for millions.

Here is some of his earlier work:
Large%20Image.jpg

maserati-birdcage-75th-1804.jpg

Ferrari_599-2.jpg

Maserati_GranTurismo-02small.jpg

pininfarina-rolls-royce-hyperion-3.jpg

2007-ferrari-612-scagliet-1_460x0w.jpg

It looks like it should be the star in a power rangers movie....and put the driver in a matching gay red outfit......:rolleyes:

Back