• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

sorry man i didnt get a chance to get back to you. I used a 15mm for the front, no spacer at the rear. No rubbing front or rear. I had to shave the rear caliper bracket 1mm so the rear would work without a spacer though. I used 275s at first then bought 285s after they wore out. Neither would rub.

Hey thanks for the clarification..... shave the caliper bracket huh? what is the smallest spacer I can get and will that rub?

I don't see these specs on Rota's website.

10mm spacer in the front, 1in spacer in the rear (1in=2.54cm=~25mm) :wink:

Any other questions, message me. I'm not on this board often so I'll answer when i come back on.

TGR178.jpg

TGR218.jpg

TGR2163.jpg

^Bigger pics please

Hey thanks for the clarification..... shave the caliper bracket huh? what is the smallest spacer I can get and will that rub?

2-3mm spacer should work just fine..also the front clears fine without the 15mm spacer. i just used it for a more aggressive look.

I demand more pics of this... if someone can find em. :)

P1.jpg
What front fender and rear quarter panels are these?!? They look wider but are so subtle.

Same vehicle? It might be the angle but the top picture looks more aggressive.
p1.jpg

The lower bump half on that red nsx makes me LOVE the pop up headlights. I know I have seen that somewhere is that called Advanced or something like that? Last time I tried to track it down found it no where for sale, best bumper/lip for that headlight style!

What front fender and rear quarter panels are these?!? They look wider but are so subtle.

Same vehicle? It might be the angle but the top picture looks more aggressive.
p1.jpg

My guess from this picture would be 19 x 9.5 in one of these 3 offsets: +22, +25, +36. Most likely the +25 or +36 from my experience.

Back