• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

p2.jpg

p5.jpg

Thanks Synth. Now that I've seen these fenders in better light and different angles, they are not as sweet as I thought they were. :frown: At least, not from a top down angle. Still the most subtle wide fenders I've seen so far.

Mmmm, back to some hella flush. :biggrin:

I just vomited in my mouth and ruined my breakfast lol. That is hideous... these cars are far from VIP nor should it ever be attempted like that.

I guess he realized how shitty his nsx drove when he put those horrible wheels on. Good luck with his sale lol.

edit: of course hes not going to care about performance, but anyone notice how shitty the tires are on those wheels? They are also mismatched to boot, I guess you can't invest in good race rubbers since you'll be going through tires every 1000 miles from riding on the inside edge.

Last edited:
These of coarse r all beautiful cars but none of these r really even close to being flush. Yea some r pretty concave but the nsx has been skipped on being Bella flush. I've see like 2 or 3 that were but all had bodykits and such. I searched it and this Was one of the only pages that came up on search that was On topic. Just sayin, I'd love to see a nice flush nsx, wish I had mOre$$$ anyways nsx owners need to enter the hellaflush era. So many blOgs i check daily with dope Ass cars

Last edited:
Hellaflush is just another fad that will die out just as fast as it came in to the car community. Flush is one thing... but hellaflush = hellagay.

QPDO

These of coarse r all beautiful cars but none of these r really even close to being flush. Yea some r pretty concave but the nsx has been skipped on being Bella flush. I've see like 2 or 3 that were but all had bodykits and such. I searched it and this Was one of the only pages that came up on search that was On topic. Just sayin, I'd love to see a nice flush nsx, wish I had mOre$$$ anyways nsx owners need to enter the hellaflush era. So many blOgs i check daily with dope Ass cars

ALOT of ppl don't understand what hella flush means. There are cars here posted which aren't even close to FLUSH, let alone "hella flush."

ALOT of ppl don't understand what hella flush means. There are cars here posted which aren't even close to FLUSH, let alone "hella flush."

QFT

Hella flush isn't just being extremely flush... it's beyond flush; heavy camber, slight poke, fender work, extreme stretch on the tires and the rim lip practically touching the fender.

Running hella flush isn't for the timid and you'd have to be particularly insane to try on the NSX unless it was a show queen and not meant to see the track or daily driving.

For those knocking the style... remember: to each his own. Personally, I can respect the work that goes into hella flush (but I come from the VIP Lexus crowd) and the cajones needed to drive it daily. I was getting close to hella flush on my GS and it was practically undriveable and embarrassing to have females as passengers.

Last edited:
QFT

Hella flush isn't just being extremely flush... it's beyond flush; heavy camber, slight poke, fender work, extreme stretch on the tires and the rim lip practically touching the fender.

Running hella flush isn't for the timid and you'd have to be particularly insane to try on the NSX unless it was a show queen and not meant to see the track or daily driving.

For those knocking the style... remember: to each his own. Personally, I can respect the work that goes into hella flush (but I come from the VIP Lexus crowd) and the cajones needed to drive it daily. I was getting close to hella flush on my GS and it was practically undriveable and embarrassing to have females as passengers.

QFT x 2. :D I think NSX's are difficult to get truly "hellaflush" because of the fact there is essentially nothing to roll and secondly, no one wants to risk damaging their aluminum fenders to get that extreme look. Getting this look is all about trial/error and experimentation. Personally, I'm a big fan of hellaflush done right (no excessive camber or excessive stretch). But on my NSX, not practical.

LOL. QFT means "quoted for the truth"

LOL, OMG I feel like a tool now, for some reason I saw "QTFU" ..ups .. I'll take it back, sorry!

Oscar

Back