• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Putnam 10/10ths - Sat Sept 19

Im trying to see about patching up the hole if its near the center and not on the side wall. Good new I filled it back up and only lost about 6 lbs in the last 24 hours :) so its a small slow leak. Then its off to the check engine light and leaking power stearing and new pads :)

for Mid Ohio Im likely out for the first day, but Sat and Sun may end up working :)
I dont have much fate in the car lasting two days and 4+ hours there and another 4 back though.
I reeeeeeeeally need a trailer

also whats with the FXX video?? Is that you? and what track??

Last edited:
I am working on Fri, so I will only be up there on Sat & Sun. Ray will also be there with his new 997 C4S with the new PDK transmission. Can't wait to see how that thing works.

also whats with the FXX video?? Is that you? and what track??

Mugello Circuit outside of Florence, Italy last Nov.

Jim,

Just got my NSX detailed at AutoHaus, and now having the InvisiShield installed....they did a great installation on my C2S (not C4S...thought the S was better all around, especially for the track). The PDK is awsome! Can't wait for you to try it out....I'll practice on Friday, trying to get used to it, and we'll see how I do on the weekend!

I am working on Fri, so I will only be up there on Sat & Sun. Ray will also be there with his new 997 C4S with the new PDK transmission. Can't wait to see how that thing works.

Mugello Circuit outside of Florence, Italy last Nov.

how the heck did you get to drive one??!!

and btw, Florence, KY?!?!?
I used to know a girl that lived there......why the hell would you want to live there for?!?!?!? :confused:

how the heck did you get to drive one??!!

and btw, Florence, KY?!?!?
I used to know a girl that lived there......why the hell would you want to live there for?!?!?!? :confused:

I have a friend that is a Billionaire, it was my birthday present.

I'm in Florence, KY because I was on reserve as a Captain for 6 years with a pager and 90 minute call out. I hate Klantucky, but didn't want to live too far from the airport. Now I hate Comair and KY, so I'm in the process of changing both. :tongue:

I have a friend that is a Billionaire, it was my birthday present.

I'm in Florence, KY because I was on reserve as a Captain for 6 years with a pager and 90 minute call out. I hate Klantucky, but didn't want to live too far from the airport. Now I hate Comair and KY, so I'm in the process of changing both. :tongue:

my birthdays coming up soon, Italy is in Europe....they have Zondas in Europe
I have 4 months to kill over winter
just sayin.....
:biggrin:

where to after KY??

Dan, the car is pissed at you that you took it home. It wants to go back to the track. My cat Milo did the same thing when I let him outside once. When I brought him back inside, he started causing shit because he wanted to be outside. The Diablo wants to be at the track. :biggrin:

BTW: If you have never been to Mid Ohio, OVR PCA is going to be there Oct 16-18. The Lambo would love Mid Ohio - back straight is longer than Putnam and you could probably hit 150 there. It's a 2-1/2 hr drive for me, so probably just under 4 hrs for you.

http://www.vimeo.com/1497652

link to sign up??

I took care of the CGT financing and Ill have plenty of $$$$$$ left over to play
In fact Im on to my next seach, an F40!!! And already have an interesting lead on one :D

Jim, What's your ride height compared to Brian and I? If we go zippin' through the grass there how do we know we aren't going to go plowin' up corn fields with our front lip?

I'm pretty low. 17" wheels and dropped about 1-1/2" in the front so I would guess that I have less ground clearance than both you.

I have gone off a few place there and never had any problems.

Attachments

• 4000578437_3b32915c57_b.jpg
    4000578437_3b32915c57_b.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 38
Back