• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cancellation Policy?

Hi Brad,

This is what you agreed to when you registered:

From the Registration Terms and Conditions:

Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the event capacity is reached. A packet of detailed information on the event will be made available by September to all participants. Registration fees will be refundable in full if your request for a refund is received by September 12, 2009. Requests for cancellations received after this date will be refunded only if the reservation can be filled with another participant.

Internet registrations are not considered complete until payment is received and the registration is confirmed by the NSXPO 2009 Registrar. If you exit the internet registration process before completing the payment process, the registration will be considered null and void. The Registrar reserves the right to accept or reject any applications to this event. Any registration is considered to be confirmed only after you receive an email confirmation from the registrar.

Obviously we would prefer to have you come and join us in the fun:).

Regards,
LarryB

Thanks Larry. As with most user agreements/licenses/whatever, I just scrolled to the bottom and pressed "I agree" :)

I wrecked my back camping this weekend, but I see no reason why it shouldn't be better by the 24th. If need be I'll fly Dr. Sean up here so he can fix me up :)

Back