• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 10 Ways to Get More From a Cameraphone

The best use I have for my phone is that when I park my car in a space, especially in the city on a weekend night, is to snap a picture of the plate of the car to my left, and on my right. When I get back to the car and some drunk punk decided to get into his car and smash the side of my car or dent my bumper, I have some sort of proof and a plate # to give to the cops.

This tactic actually helped me track a guy down that scraped the entire side of my Supra one time. Drunk fools are everywhere, this provides a small tool for you to go after them.

Last edited:
The best use I have for my phone is that when I park my car in a space, especially in the city on a weekend night, is to snap a picture of the plate of the car to my left, and on my right.

Great idea. I'm doing this from now on.

I have used the #1 method a number of times. These days I simply can't remember the labels of the good wines I want to buy again.

Last edited:
Back