• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shooting the Breeze... What's up?

Bump.

Hey So Cal! What's everyone up to? Every time I click on SoCal NSX, there's nothing to read. No more drives or meets this month. Are any of you traveling for Christmas?

I'm turning into a cat lady. :redface: I had to put down my lover boy, 16 1/2 year-old Siamese cat, Zoro, in July. He was so awesome it took me two kittens to try to replace him.

^My Bengal, Talia. She's now 3 months old.

^My old girl, Crystal (15 3/4 years-old) with my new Siamese, Zion. He's 5 months old, now.

^My new-to-me, 2007 Laguna Blue S2000. I sold the 2005 Suzuka Blue S2000.

Last edited:
I am curious. I have friends I see in So Cal within the NSX group but no one seems to want to share anything about what's going on in their life.

I have friends in the S2000 group, who mainly live back east, and they are way more forthcoming about what they're up to on the Vintage sub forum of S2ki.com. I see them once a year at Spring Fling. I've "known" some of them since 2004. Maybe we are just better friends.

Is it that California people are less friendly? Is it that we are closer in proximity and you don't want to tell the world what you're up to? I've been trying to understand the lack of posts in this thread.

Is it me? Do I expect too much? Be nice, please.

^ 12-8-2013. My Bengal kitten, Talia.

^ 12-9-2013. My Siamese kitten, Zion, and Talia.

Last edited:
Patty, I think prime has really slowed down since the Facebook groups caught traction.

I am an open book Patty and have been trying to get you to go to lunch an catch up. SOMEONE refuses to ever make plans :wink:

This is the new addition to our family, Ava Anabelle Roeper. She was born on 12/23/2013 at 7lbs 7oz so she was our little Christmas gift. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year.photo 2.jpg

This is the new addition to our family, Ava Anabelle Roeper. She was born on 12/23/2013 at 7lbs 7oz so she was our little Christmas gift. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year.
Ava Anabelle Roeper is darling, Brian. Are you and Hannah sleep deprived?

- - - Updated - - -

Patty, I think prime has really slowed down since the Facebook groups caught traction.

I am an open book Patty and have been trying to get you to go to lunch an catch up. SOMEONE refuses to ever make plans :wink:

Pffttt. Who's been to Wyoming? Who's the one who's gotten the calls?

This Friday, Jan 3rd works for me. You?

Last edited:
We are doing good, and not too sleep deprived. We have been taking shifts with her so that way we can get some rest. When I go back to work on Monday Hannah may become a little sleep deprived but at least she got a couple of weeks with me home to help.

We are doing good, and not too sleep deprived. We have been taking shifts with her so that way we can get some rest. When I go back to work on Monday Hannah may become a little sleep deprived but at least she got a couple of weeks with me home to help.

I'm really glad to hear that, Brian!

I felt like a zombie when I brought home my daughter, almost 27 years ago (2-6-1987). She was a screaming, colicky, me-me for three months and I could never catch up on my sleep.

I am curious. I have friends I see in So Cal within the NSX group but no one seems to want to share anything about what's going on in their life.

I have friends in the S2000 group, who mainly live back east, and they are way more forthcoming about what they're up to on the Vintage sub forum of S2ki.com. I see them once a year at Spring Fling. I've "known" some of them since 2004. Maybe we are just better friends.

Is it that California people are less friendly? Is it that we are closer in proximity and you don't want to tell the world what you're up to? I've been trying to understand the lack of posts in this thread.

Patty, I too have been trying to meet up. I have left messages and text.:confused:

They have anti colic bottles and all natural anti colic/gas tablets that make life a lot easier.

Hi to all the SoCal folks from one of those "back east" S2000 Vintage folks. I am lucky to count Patty as my very good friend! Wish we could see each other more, though.

Patty, your new kitties are really growing up and I'm glad they have become acclimated to each other and their new home.

Patty, I too have been trying to meet up. I have left messages and text.:confused:

Really? Maybe AT&T is effing me. I haven't received anything from you, Les. I had a lady at the hospital tell me she left me a message and I had nothing. I figured she was lieing. Maybe not.

NSX Prime is working. Can we three meet up for lunch Friday?? Jonathan, aka Puppy? Les, aka Lead Master Royale?

- - - Updated - - -

They have anti colic bottles and all natural anti colic/gas tablets that make life a lot easier.

I used the liquid squirt for Christa but it didn't really work.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi to all the SoCal folks from one of those "back east" S2000 Vintage folks. I am lucky to count Patty as my very good friend! Wish we could see each other more, though.

Patty, your new kitties are really growing up and I'm glad they have become acclimated to each other and their new home.

Gene, the one who found me my 2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl hottie-car, YOU have not been posting on S2ki.com at all. You, my friend, are in my MIA File. I know it's hard to connect but I hope we do, soon.

I think we should ALL have lunch-----at the Yellow Deli. "First Drive of 2014"

I am getting hungry for Yellow Deli.

Not sure if I can wake up for Cars and Coffee tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to.

Nothing much new going on in my life. Just accepted a job offer yesterday so that will be interesting.

ALSO, I have switch from coffee to tea. Any tea persons here? Discovered some interesting and good tea from "The Loose Tea Leave" in Monrovia.

ALSO, I like red vino.

Okay Patty, I have left messages on your cell and home number as well a text today. Ball is in your court again.:wink:

I am getting hungry for Yellow Deli.

Not sure if I can wake up for Cars and Coffee tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to.

Nothing much new going on in my life. Just accepted a job offer yesterday so that will be interesting.

ALSO, I have switch from coffee to tea. Any tea persons here? Discovered some interesting and good tea from "The Loose Tea Leave" in Monrovia.

ALSO, I like red vino.

Hugo, I'm going to do my best to get to Cars and Coffee in the morning, too. I don't get there before 8, usually. I try to park in the left lot and since I'm late, I usually get in there.

I want to hear about your new job.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay Patty, I have left messages on your cell and home number as well a text today. Ball is in your court again.:wink:

This time, I got them and texted back. I had a nice nap. :tongue:

More pics of the Bengal plz!! :p She's cute!

^Thank you, Tones824. I don't have any new ones right now. She's so entertaining and I should just keep a camera on me all the time. She was just on top of an acrylic sculpture I have. She ended up hanging her front paws over it and sliding down it like it is a banister. She liked it so much, she did it again. :biggrin:

^This shows a bit of the sculpture I'm talking about. This was taken on 11-27-2013. She's a bit larger now.

Her grandparents would love to have some time with her and we both enjoy the runs

Back