• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA21665S000239 One of last '05's

Just noted that one of the last (maybe the last?) 2005 NSX's got creamed (front end damaged) and now rests on a salvage title (presumably a CA salvage title) and for sale on FleaBay -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAST...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2c513c34eb

Yellow w/onyx interior. Mileage 13,396. Interesting, and pertinent to thread

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128511

and Davidf's comment - post 5.

Thankfully it's not the last one sold to the public.
Just incase anyone thought, may have thought about the LAST manual one made. I bought it. JH4NA21645S000241 Rio Yellow Pearl out of Spokane Valley Acura. That's gotta make it unique, right ?

Seems I'm always last inline :rolleyes:

Although I knew this at sale time, rumour has it that Acura has set aside ONE more spot for the final Acura museum piece. Whether that's true I don't know.

Jay Leno mentioned a few years ago that he was looking into getting an NSX, the last one ever made, however it was sold to someone else. He said the colour was Blue....

So was the last one yellow or blue?

This car popped up on Manheim today.

Jay Leno mentioned a few years ago that he was looking into getting an NSX, the last one ever made, however it was sold to someone else. He said the colour was Blue....

So was the last one yellow or blue?

I believe its a Red that was in Spokane, WA.

Here are some pics of the yellow one before:

Cars05YellowNSXfront1.jpg

Cars05yellowNSXfront2.jpg

He wants 46k, which I think is waaaay to much for a salvage title.

I don't get a chance to chime in very often anymore...

Which part of 241... Spokane... and Yellow did you miss?

Why the animosity towards another member? No need to be a douche by responding to a 16 month old thread simply to insult someone.

Why the animosity towards another member? No need to be a douche by responding to a 16 month old thread simply to insult someone.

Because of this :tongue:

I did some research on this 2005 NSX, which was originally sold in Spokane Washington and I am told it has been in an accident and title may have been savage. It was like 4 years ago when I was looking for my NSX.

Warm regards,
Dat

Don't confuse animosity with just getting it right my friend...

And if the 241 was not the last production made...

Prove it wrong.

See, I've had this discussion over and over with people that are certainly better equipped to answer this question than you were/are. Although Acura will not issue anything in writing, or by way of certificate... THE GUY.. not A GUY; THE GUY who has the say on where and when these cars were sent out and, to which dealerships told me directly face to face, during a meeting we had to discuss a fault in construction inside the transmission area of 241, that it WAS IN POINT OF FACT, THE LAST PRODUCTION NSX MADE.

This 241, originally headed for the museum, for some reason no one can explain... Did not end up there. It could be that the owner of these 2 dealerships in Spokane that took the delivery is a very special friend of this guy in Acura's office... Owns his own cherry NSX and.. whatever! But that's where and why it was sent there.

What made the 241 (last museum piece) so different was the color combination that it came with. That being the complete yellow interior, along with the Rio Yellow paint. This combination was not an option at any price.

In as much as the final sale.

Mr. Leno... I'm certain has bigger fish to fry during his days. He apparently assigned a staff member to this purchase. He had an idea of what he was willing to pay. It wasn't sticker of $139,000+. So he, and the dealership were going through a bartering stage via FAX and e-mail...

When I walked into the showroom, I wasn't allowed to sit in the car... period.

It took them 3 of my visits to verify I was on deck with this sale before I was really spoken to. The sales staff was in a muddle as to what they would do. What if Jay called and said 'wrap it up and ship it to me?' And here I was seriously looking. And at one point, the original guy who was my salesman, was removed from the sale AFTER THE TEST DRIVE by the sales manager. The sales manager stole the sale!

I had no idea of this at that time, but in attending the dealership for minor service issues after the sale.. And inquiring where this chap was. I was told they fired him because he threw a fit for being removed from the sale. I later searched him out and he told me he quit, and was retiring after being there for 15 years.

Fax's flew, mails went back and forth for the hour and a half I was mulling over, test driving etc...

Jay's offer came in...

Mine was higher....

So the story goes... So animosity? No, just tired of the porkey pies and untruths, speculation, people calling me out on facts I know to be true.. Christ I was there!

So although I have nothing to show you saying LAST NSX. Ben's tireless work in the area shows 241 is the LAST NSX. Oh you can speculate whether the Asian market or the EU market took ANOTHER last one... But it didn't.

That's where my face to face conversation with the guy comes in...

You can choose to believe it or not. 241 Is the last man standing after the years of production on this car.

So no need for speculations or is it red or smashed to hell somewhere...

In as much as this 241 being worth as much as the last VET.. Give me a break. The offers I've had from people would simply blow you away. These aren't Corvette type numbers.. So pish posh the value all you like. Had it been your purchase, sitting in your garage, you wouldn't be talking out that side of your mouth.

It's alive and well, as am I for the time being.

But that's the truth about the final NSX, the sale of that car, and the state of affairs as of August 2011.

Last edited:
Indeed, because "The LAST PRODUCTION NSX ever made" is certainly not USDM.

As I said above.

Prove it wrong.

I spoke to the man. Face to Face.

I didn't buy this USED. It was showroom new. My dealings with Acura certainly aren't going to be YOUR dealings with Acura. Especially given the facts surrounding the car and it's significance to the line.

So as much as I'd love to talk to you about a car line you may or may not own.. You probably have not had direct dealings with Acura, the head office, or MY GUY in the same manner or for the same reasons as I did.

This is my point. Speculation. This isn't my first rodeo with exotics. I would not have put out full sticker PLUS for something I knew wasn't 'as advertised on the tin' my friend.

So the LAST PRODUCTION NSX EVER MADE WAS USDM. I'm sorry to break the bad news to the land of the builder. It just happened that way.

Last edited:
I believe it. No other reason that not to think #241 is the last NSX made.

Ben has done some serious work tracking all USDM and Canadian NSX's and its become clear 241 is certainly the last produced for North America. With reduced numbers in Europe and Asia it very well could be the very last one.

No one on Prime can question Mr.Spokane's legitimacy as he was certainly there the day he bought the car and knows more about 241 than anyone on here. Until someone can prove otherwise its all his to be bragging about and I would too...he's got something special.

Heck I even bragged about the Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx I owned and it was only a one of one made for 2002 and one of 8 ever made for the USDM market...not nearly as special as 241.

I believe it. No other reason that not to think #241 is the last NSX made.

Ben has done some serious work tracking all USDM and Canadian NSX's and its become clear 241 is certainly the last produced for North America. With reduced numbers in Europe and Asia it very well could be the very last one.

No one on Prime can question Mr.Spokane's legitimacy as he was certainly there the day he bought the car and knows more about 241 than anyone on here. Until someone can prove otherwise its all his to be bragging about and I would too...he's got something special.

Heck I even bragged about the Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx I owned and it was only a one of one made for 2002 and one of 8 ever made for the USDM market...not nearly as special as 241.

Wow I didn't realize there were only 8 Imola Oranges made.

Back