• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei Aegis 3 piece wheels - Trade?

I have a set of fantastic Enkei Aegis 3 piece wheels (just like the F1 cars). The mesh and center is chromed and the outer rim is alum. These are very high quality and very expensive. However, I now prefer the 'stock' looking wheels and would consider a trade. I will send pictures to anyone interested.

Originally posted by leovavougios:
I have a set of fantastic Enkei Aegis 3 piece wheels (just like the F1 cars). The mesh and center is chromed and the outer rim is alum. These are very high quality and very expensive. However, I now prefer the 'stock' looking wheels and would consider a trade. I will send pictures to anyone interested.

I have a set of OEM seven spokes that I'd be interested in trading. What sizes are the Enkei wheels you're selling? Please send pics to [email protected] TIA

[This message has been edited by TampaBayNSX-R (edited 14 August 2002).]

They are 18's for the rear and 17's for the front. They also have brand new Dunlop tires on them (265/35/18 and 215/40/17)

Originally posted by TampaBayNSX-R:
I have a set of OEM seven spokes that I'd be interested in trading. What sizes are the Enkei wheels your selling? Please send pics to [email protected] TIA

Hi, I have these exact same wheels on my 91 NSX and they look great.I have found that they are a discontinued product from japan. Which means if you damage one, you cannot get a replacement..I know because I had one damaged at a tire shop, and they looked all over the U.S. and could not find any...They are expensive..the back rims 18 x 9.5 retail for 1,000.00 each!!!! what would you take for the set? I would consider back ups for mine....thks....

[This message has been edited by Texas91Brent (edited 15 August 2002).]

The wheels are still available in North America. They are on the Enkei website. Any of the three pieces is replaceable and/or repairable (benefit of 3 piece wheels) However, yes, they are very expensive to buy initially. I am looking more towards a trade and, possibly, cash, for either a late model stock wheel set or similar. Note that I also have brand new Dunlops mounted.

sorry, but you are wrong about the availability of the wheel. you can buy these rims but not for the NSX..They discontinued the NSX offsets due to limited sales. I have spoke to Enkei corp. directly and you also cannot buy the pieces seperate as they were made in Japan, not the U.S. Believe me I wish I was wrong because I am having two rims repaired now....thks Brent..

Somebody should trade for these rims,They look awesome on my black 91, only bad trait is tht the rim/lip sticks out past tire, so if you touch a curb parking,it will always damage the rim....I love my set..look GR8 balance well and track very straight....

Back