• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Luggage - How many pieces are there?

The keyfob was previously unknown to me as well. So, that brings the total number of pieces to 8 now.

1. Large Suitcase
2. Small Roundish Bag
3. Large Briefcase
4. Small Briefcase
5. Leather Portfolio
6. Large Wallet
7. Bi-Fold Wallet

8. Key Fob
You omitted:

9. Key Case

IMG_1425a.jpg

IMG_1426a.jpg

You omitted:

9. Key Case

Thanks for the update! Just curious, was this purchased/received from Acura? Or JDM?

Running total is now 9 pcs.

1. Large Suitcase
2. Small Roundish Bag
3. Large Briefcase
4. Small Briefcase
5. Leather Portfolio
6. Large Wallet
7. Bi-Fold Wallet
8. Key Fob
9. Key Case

Thanks for the update! Just curious, was this purchased/received from Acura? Or JDM?
From my local Acura dealer. It was the only piece I purchased at the dealer, and the only piece I purchased for full list price ($50). It's also the only piece I actually used.

Looks like we've found a 10th item.

If you look at posts 5, and post 16 in this thread, you can see that the small briefcase was available with both a brown top flap, and a black one.

So the list is:

1. Large Suitcase
2. Small Roundish Bag
3. Large Briefcase
4. Small Briefcase (Brown Flap)
5. Leather Portfolio
6. Large Wallet
7. Bi-Fold Wallet
8. Key Fob
9. Key Case
10. Small Briefcase (Black Flap)

- - - Updated - - -

Should this thread be moved to the Memorabilia section?

Last edited:
seems to me that company was making a killing off stamping NSX on everything so take it with a grain of salt.

the OEM picture with the 3 peice set is prob the original product they sold back then....... then the other stuff followed

the OEM picture with the 3 peice set is prob the original product they sold back then....... then the other stuff followed
Not true. In the first year or so the NSX was on the market, Acura had an accessories brochure showing all of the pieces available, which were all of the above.

However, they were never sold as a "set". Each piece was sold separately. Including the three pieces people think of as a "set"; they were priced separately and you had to buy and pay for each one individually.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a full set of all 5 pieces?

My first NSX was a brand new 93 Sebring Silver/Onyx that I bought from a Honda motorcycle dealer who actually won the thing at some annual trade motorcycle show in Vegas. Honda had a contest for the bike dealers with each dealer getting one raffle ticket for each Gold Wing they sold during the prior model year. The car appeared one day in the NY Times auto classified as a cryptic 2 line ad that went something like brand new 1993 NSX, blah blah blah. MSO in hand. Cost $55K. I made the phone call, was given the story I just described and sent a certified check to Honda N.A. Since it was a promotional car, Honda included all kinds of crap with it. The complete luggage set, several nicely bound book including the silver and black coffee table book. Car cover, bra, CD Changer, a shitload of key chains and tshirts etc.. I'm pretty sure the unused luggage is sitting in a relatives garage on Long Island. Most of the other stuff has tagged along with me over the years. Some is in this apartment somewhere, some in storage, some probably MIA.

My first NSX was a brand new 93 Sebring Silver/Onyx that I bought from a Honda motorcycle dealer who actually won the thing at some annual trade motorcycle show in Vegas. Honda had a contest for the bike dealers with each dealer getting one raffle ticket for each Gold Wing they sold during the prior model year. The car appeared one day in the NY Times auto classified as a cryptic 2 line ad that went something like brand new 1993 NSX, blah blah blah. MSO in hand. Cost $55K. I made the phone call, was given the story I just described and sent a certified check to Honda N.A. Since it was a promotional car, Honda included all kinds of crap with it. The complete luggage set, several nicely bound book including the silver and black coffee table book. Car cover, bra, CD Changer, a shitload of key chains and tshirts etc.. I'm pretty sure the unused luggage is sitting in a relatives garage on Long Island. Most of the other stuff has tagged along with me over the years. Some is in this apartment somewhere, some in storage, some probably MIA.

If you are ever able to find it, please contact me - I'm still looking for an unused set.

As for anyone having all the pieces, as we now know, there were at least 10 pieces available. Does anyone have all 10? :)

a set of two pieces with protective covers just sold on flea bay for 2150.00 never used..just last week

cool stuff.... but in my life... I'd have a tough time putting two thousand dollars "worth of stuff" IN those bags.... much less "for those bags.... but yes.. a cool addition to a mint NSX

Back