• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vietnamese Coffee Shops?

I was thinking it over and realized it would be MUCH better if there were also lap dances.

A lapdance while drinking coffee would not be a good thing..... :cool:

all the hype die down???

Nope.

Besides myself, there are 5 NSX prime members that go on a regular basis. Actually one or 2 of them have either sold or will be selling the NSX (one for an upgrade to a Prancing horse or running bull).

I've seen 3 other NSX's, but I don't think they are part of Prime.

Coffee Shop facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-J...#!/pages/San-Jose-CA/Vi-Sao-Cafe/332071977109

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Santa...Cafe-Lu/118734426986?v=wall&viewas=1183536825

Last edited:
hahaha someone says they always see your car there... there like this black nsx with a big wing is always there, I was like thats gotta be batmans rofl

LOL funny you say that, when we were at WEKFEST numerous people came by and said the same thing! :cool:

why in the world would mature guys who possess (even) partially developed social skills spend hours watching scantily clad women serve coffee more than once a year when there are so many more bright, interesting, attractive and available in the workplace and society in general than ever before?

why in the world would mature guys who possess (even) partially developed social skills spend hours watching scantily clad women serve coffee more than once a year when there are so many more bright, interesting, attractive and available in the workplace and society in general than ever before?

+ 1 :confused:

The answer, Grasshopper, is in your question.

Why not?

I know plenty of guys that posses those skills. Many of them are married to attractive women with education, good jobs, etc.

The reasoning I get usually relates to looking at something new after decades of marriage.

Why not?

I know plenty of guys that posses those skills. Many of them are married to attractive women with education, good jobs, etc.

The reasoning I get usually relates to looking at something new after decades of marriage.
we appear to hang out with a different type of person.

i cannot think of a single guy i know who is married to an intelligent woman who would rather hang out at a hooters / "hostess" coffee shop / titty bar (i'll be generous here and say, "on a regular basis" vs "always there" as noted in an earlier post). not.a.single.one. each of them would much rather spend their non-working time with their families and friends or pursuing other interests.

lest you think this is because my friends are, ahem, as "seasoned" as i am, i'll say that at least half of my friends / associates are in their early 40's and many have founded, grown, run, have sold or ipo'd their companies, while the others are employees (only).

were i single, i couldn't begin to imagine paying for the company of a scantily clad "hostess" in today's world.

Last edited:
we appear to hang out with a different type of person.

i cannot think of a single guy i know who is married to an intelligent woman who would rather hang out at a hooters / "hostess" coffee shop / titty bar (i'll be generous here and say, "on a regular basis" vs "always there" as noted in an earlier post). not.a.single.one. each of them would much rather spend their non-working time with their families and friends or pursuing other interests.

lest you think this is because my friends are, ahem, as "seasoned" as i am, i'll say that at least half of my friends / associates are in their early 40's and many have founded, grown, run, have sold or ipo'd their companies, while the others are employees (only).

were i single, i couldn't begin to imagine paying for the company of a scantily clad "hostess" in today's world.

I have friends with various demo and psycho graphics.

Half of my friends that frequent cafe are in the 40's+ group. family man too, with mortgage(s), etc. The rest of them are in their 20's and 30's.

Last edited:
This is the closest BatPerv will ever get to a half naked female that actually has a pulse.

Thanks to post # 17 of this thread, I'll be sure to tell the owners/patrons at these shops to keep an eye out for you so that they can give you a nice warm welcoming next time when you're on the EASTSIDE of San Jose.

I bring the NSX all the time or the GTO. No one will mess with ur car. Just wear dark glasses and a black Northface coat and talk into ur wrist microphone before entering and they will think that ur a cop.

I used to do that to a smoking coffee shop and watch the patrons toss their cigs or swallow it ($80 fine each) and the coffee girls quickly grab all the make shift ash trays and junk them.

Tears were rolling down my face from trying not to burst out laughing...

Last edited:
BATMANs said:
Originally Posted by BATMANs
I bring the NSX all the time or the GTO. No one will mess with ur car. Just wear dark glasses and a black Northface coat and talk into ur wrist microphone before entering and they will think that ur a cop.

I used to do that to a smoking coffee shop and watch the patrons toss their cigs or swallow it ($80 fine each) and the coffee girls quickly grab all the make shift ash trays and junk them.

Tears were rolling down my face from trying not to burst out laughing...

Oh man, why would you do something like that? I'll be sure to tell the customers and the owners what you're up to. The customers hate wasting a cigarette, especially since we know you're messing with them.

Black NSX, black tinted windows, black rims, huge wing. Am I missing anything else?

A guy from Los Altos messing with the gangsters in East San jose, that I'd like to see.

Oh man, why would you do something like that? I'll be sure to tell the customers and the owners what you're up to. The customers hate wasting a cigarette, especially since we know you're messing with them.

Black NSX, black tinted windows, black rims, huge wing. Am I missing anything else?

A guy from Los Altos messing with the gangsters in East San jose, that I'd like to see.

Who cares? Not like "gangsters" deserve any sort of respect anyways. Be great if they'd swallow a whole pack of lit cigs.

Back