• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vietnamese Coffee Shops?

Who cares? Not like "gangsters" deserve any sort of respect anyways. Be great if they'd swallow a whole pack of lit cigs.

You wouldnt go to oakland to spit on some black people if you didn't like them right? Same concept applies here, it's not about respect, it's about not getting yourself shot or beat up over some middle school-ish joke. Think consequences before pulling a prank.

Being black is not a crime. However, gangsters or nerds, smoking in establishments where smoking is banned IS a crime. Plus the kicker is they're "gangsters". I know ZERO "good citizen" (self proclaimed) gangsters and a group of "gangsters" had tagged their gang symbol on my nsx before.

That is why I could care less if anyone there, including gangsters swallowed a lit pack.

Bats is an adult, he made his own decision and is taking the chance.

Being black is not a crime. However, gangsters or nerds, smoking in establishments where smoking is banned IS a crime. Plus the kicker is they're "gangsters". I know ZERO "good citizen" (self proclaimed) gangsters and a group of "gangsters" had tagged their gang symbol on my nsx before.

That is why I could care less if anyone there, including gangsters swallowed a lit pack.

So Fog what your saying is, it wouldn't be a good place for a gang of three old white non-smokers like Dtrigg, Racer-ex and myself to park 3-gang colored red NSXs out front and expect to survive an evening of gawking at half naked adolescent Asian females. Possibly girlfriends of the "Gangsters".

I'll let the old farts know we need to stick with Hooter's. :smile:

Thanks
Jack

Last edited:
So Fog what your saying is, it wouldn't be a good place for a gang of three old white non-smokers like Dtrigg, Racer-ex and myself to park 3-gang colored red NSXs out front and expect to survive an evening of gawking at half naked adolescent Asian females. Possibly girlfriends of the "Gangsters".

I'll let the old farts know we need to stick with Hooter's. :smile:

Thanks
Jack

You'll be safe. Neither one of you own a GTO or have a "it looks like it can fly" wing on the back of your nsx.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKK2IkAeciE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKK2IkAeciE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fog, you're still missing the point. What batman did is to spit on the customers, piss off the waitresses scrambling for ashtray/clean up, and insulted the owner's establishment. After that, he sat around mixed in with them laughing his ass off. Trust me, they know his face now. They have cameras for many reasons, what kind of drink do you think he'll get from now on?

Yes smoking inside a public is against the law, but are you a cop? What Batman did is also illegal, it's called "impersonating a cop"

Fog, you're still missing the point. What batman did is to spit on the customers, piss off the waitresses scrambling for ashtray/clean up, and insulted the owner's establishment. After that, he sat around mixed in with them laughing his ass off. Trust me, they know his face now. They have cameras for many reasons, what kind of drink do you think he'll get from now on?

Yes smoking inside a public is against the law, but are you a cop? What Batman did is also illegal, it's called "impersonating a cop"

It might upset the customers who are committing the crime. It might also upset the business owner and employees that enable and allow such offenses to occur. However, it is still a crime and if I walked in with my child, would violate my rights because of the smoking.

It might upset the offenders and employees but in reality should be a wake up call to fix their sh!t before they REALLY get in heat by people with authority. As much as I don't want to side with Bats because he's a jerk, he is not doing anything illegal. For THIS reason alone, I will have to side with Bats. If anything, it is possibly against the law for not reporting a crime. And really, they could do ANYTHING they want to with his drink or snack or food because that's his doing, not mine. I might agree or disagree with the no smoking law but the law is still the law regardless and it is something that we all have to live with and abide by.

As for impersonating a police officer, I couldn't find a better legal site, but this is what I've found:

"The following impersonations class as the offence:
  • Verbal indentification: The imposter announces to the unsuspecting victim that they are a police officer.
  • Fake Badge or Warrant card: The imposter, though not in any special clothes, displays a police-like badge or identification card to the victim. Sometimes a real police officer will not even be able to differentiate between the real and fake badge, as some duplicates are very, if not exactly alike.
  • Fake uniform: The imposter wears a uniform that looks very much like that of a police officer.
  • Fake vehicle: The imposter places lights, decals, or other equipment on a personal vehicle to disguise it as a police car and enable the offender to make arrests or traffic stops."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_impersonation

And no, I'm not a cop. But I still have called into 911 calls involving 1)Group of people throwing rocks over a tall brick noise barrier into freeway traffic 2)Teens throwing unopen soda cans at cars in city trafffic. 3)Teen breaking into a neighbor's car 4)Possible drunk drivers swerving all over the roadway. 5)Man breaking a glass door into a wildlife museum/gun shop. It is not our job but our civic duty. What Bats did was potentially foolish because he SHOULD of reported it to the proper authorities.

Last edited:
Anyone know this place? I was told the location was in SJ but he didnt know the address. Looks like a place with outdoor tables.

Attachments

• Clipboard05.jpg
    Clipboard05.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Clipboard06.jpg
    Clipboard06.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,350
Last edited:
Anyone know this place? I was told the location was in SJ but he didnt know the address. Looks like a place with outdoor tables.

That's located at alvin and tully.

Its called cho nhot 2.

She drives a japanese car that is faster than the nsx. Its a 2009 model. Care to guess?

Last edited:
She drives a japanese car that is faster than the nsx. Its a 2009 model. Care to guess?

Who cares if her Japanese car is faster than the NSX. What I want to know is, does she have a GTO? :wink: Now, that's a fast car.

That's located at alvin and tully.

Its called cho nhot 2.

Nissan GTR

Who cares if her Japanese car is faster than the NSX. What I want to know is, does she have a GTO? :wink: Now, that's a fast car.

next time use this for illustration:

Care-O-Meter.gif

I guess she drives a 370Z and seems like it is white color:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back