• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vietnamese Coffee Shops?

lol ... u lead u started this thread

How many guys can u round up from ur end?

The issue is that many of the NSX owners have expressed to me in PM, sign language or verbal that they wanted to go to the coffee shops, but are concerned about their "public image" so it's been a core group that goes impromptu.

Most are concerned with their wives/GFs finding out and the smacking.

The housing market dropping exacerbates the potential situation since a divorce at this point and resulting separation of the assets (since most didn't do the pre-nuptials) will most likely not yield favorable results.

:biggrin:

If they can organize a Hooter meet publicly, then what is the problem with the Viet Coffee meet?

The issue is that many of the NSX owners have expressed to me in PM, sign language or verbal that they wanted to go to the coffee shops, but are concerned about their "public image" so it's been a core group that goes impromptu.

How many guys can u round up from ur end?

The housing market dropping exacerbates the potential situation since a divorce at this point and resulting separation of the assets (since most didn't do the pre-nuptials) will most likely not yield favorable results.

:biggrin:

eh......if your marriage fails because you went to one of these coffee shops then your marriage wasn't any good in the first place. And if your GF leaves you because of it she did you a favor.

If they can organize a Hooter meet publicly, then what is the problem with the Viet Coffee meet?

Exactly.

My theory is that most might be worried about getting caught in some gun fight cross-fire and explaining to the wifey why their car broke down there and that they were looking to get a few gallons of ice tea for the radiator.

don't know if you guys have seen this one...but try "nha em" in west san jose. i've been there a couple of times with some of my sleazier clients. definitely occasional stomping grounds.

Walked into Cafe Quyen today and man that place was packed wall to wall with 50+ year old asian men. They customers looked at us like they got caught doing something wrong. It was during the day and it was dark in there. Hot and humid too from all the bodies, smelled like a locker room. Poor girls who have to work in the crapper, yuck. We left before even sitting down.

Last edited:
Ok, me and my wife are going to santanna tow and staying at the hotel V the weekend of the 2nd. We will be in town from the 1st throughout the 3rd. Anyone want to go to a coffee shop during that time? My wife wants to see how scandalous these chicks are. LOL

eh......if your marriage fails because you went to one of these coffee shops then your marriage wasn't any good in the first place. And if your GF leaves you because of it she did you a favor.

Uh +1 ... my wife wants to see ... Find the right secure girl ... Who in the hell would get mad because you went to a coffee shop?! Hell, it's better than a strip club .. and if your wife cares you go there ... That's another sign ... Get out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,903
Back