• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vietnamese Coffee Shops?

cafelucalendar.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ulxcc5yyYL8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ulxcc5yyYL8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Viet-Coffeehouse6-400x292.png

Viet-Coffeehouse4-400x284.png

cafelu2.jpg

cafelu1.jpg

The best time to go to see the shift change (so u see double the girls) is at 3PM.

That means Sunday and/or Saturday.

Who's down?

Or do some of u have ur nuts on a lock for just Friday after work?

They also do have a blonde and a few latinas.....

Last edited:
OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! u should ask "the other NSX guy" for my number...HAHA

wait, are we talking about the same "other NSX guy"?
i dont feel like staying at work late on friday...i NEEEED coffee

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! u should ask "the other NSX guy" for my number...HAHA

wait, are we talking about the same "other NSX guy"?
i dont feel like staying at work late on friday...i NEEEED coffee

His first name starts with a "D"?

I'll go to coffee again after work since in about an hr they will have the shift change.....

you guys are way to funny:biggrin::biggrin:, got to check the coffee shop out next time im in San Jose

His first name starts with a "D"?

I'll go to coffee again after work since in about an hr they will have the shift change.....

it's a different guy :biggrin::biggrin:...im meeting him up after work...(i decided to remove his initial since his S.O. might be on here)

is it a bad idea to drive the nsx there? a family member borrowed my daily driver for two weeks...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
it's a different guy :biggrin::biggrin:...im meeting him up after work...(i decided to remove his initial since his S.O. might be on here)

is it a bad idea to drive the nsx there? a family member borrowed my daily driver for two weeks...:rolleyes:

I bring the NSX all the time or the GTO. No one will mess with ur car. Just wear dark glasses and a black Northface coat and talk into ur wrist microphone before entering and they will think that ur a cop.

I used to do that to a smoking coffee shop and watch the patrons toss their cigs or swallow it ($80 fine each) and the coffee girls quickly grab all the make shift ash trays and junk them.

Tears were rolling down my face from trying not to burst out laughing...

Last edited:
great! so....nsx meet after work?

what time

I can be there in about an hour, just before 4PM when they have fresh girls that are freshly showered.

One NSX guy left in shame after i pointed him out. the other probably dunno about this thread. Sometimes I'll see Gallardos and 911TT there. I have the NSX now.

sooo... how many of you guys (and girls) are actually gonna show up @ 3pm?

i'll be coming down from sac for a party in the bay Sat night and i wouldnt mind goind down early and meet up with fellow 'Xer's

hope the rain dies down a bit :redface:

sooo... how many of you guys (and girls) are actually gonna show up @ 3pm?

i'll be coming down from sac for a party in the bay Sat night and i wouldnt mind goind down early and meet up with fellow 'Xer's

hope the rain dies down a bit :redface:

Just show up.

Ur eyes might blow up.

Make sure you rub one out first or you might do something silly.........

Back