• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vegas advice please......

Seeking advice on dance clubs close to the Strip. I don't want to hang w/ the Hip Hop element, but rather a place that plays old school dance and funk w/ a touch of latin and the crowd is mostly 30-40's

Vegas is different from other nightclubs. There is really no age limit and most of the dance clubs play dance music. of course there are the hip hop crowds and the techno dance crowds but i dont think there is a old school funk with a touch of latin club and definetley no club with a age group around 30-40. if you do want old school george clinton type music and funk then you will have to mingle with the hip hop crowd. all clubs on the strip range from ages 21-101 you see them all.

Thanks for the advice guys.....I'll just try and "go w/ the flow".....:smile: I'm looking forward to my upcoming visit......

Thanks for the advice guys.....I'll just try and "go w/ the flow".....:smile: I'm looking forward to my upcoming visit......

Have Fun.
Just wanted to let you know that CarsandCoffee is at Eastern and Richmar every Saturday @ 8:00am if you are interested. From the Strip take 15 south to 215 east exit Eastern. Make right at the light, pass Serene and the next light is Richmar. Make left. FYI.
Enjoy your holidays.

Back