• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autowave high performance harmonic balancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
my point was ... not that a harmonic damper magically balances and blueprints an engine
I guess I didn’t understand your point quite correctly, then. After your statement “that's because it is so poorly balanced. ATI harmonic damper sorted that out, its rotary smooth now.” it sounded to me like you were telling people the regular NSX engine is poorly balanced and that the ATI damper will sort that out.

If that’s not what you were saying – great. As long as people don't read these threads and come away believing that a new harmonic damper will sort out a poorly balanced engine, all is good.

Last edited:
dynomike: Do you have any of these in stock? Are you guys going to do another GB soon? Thanks!

L-RAO I'm surprised you dont have one of these already???? O_O. Free up some of that parasitic drag.

I just got one to replace my Basch pulley......will let everyone know how it works out as soon as I get car back in a couple weeks.

USAF - no, I can't buy everything I want just because I want it. Things have to get OK'd by the Boss (my wife) first.

I have quite a bit of money in my intake manifold/throttle body project, which still hasn't been completed, and I'm about to take on a cylinder head/camshaft project.

USAF - no, I can't buy everything I want just because I want it. Things have to get OK'd by the Boss (my wife) first.

I have quite a bit of money in my intake manifold/throttle body project, which still hasn't been completed, and I'm about to take on a cylinder head/camshaft project.
Ahh, well best of luck to you, I'm certainly interested in results. I also plan on staying NA and will certainly do head work in the future and also bottom end work (in the really distant future) :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back