• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner Introduction

Hello everyone-
I have been learning alot on Prime for a while now and since I purchased my 91 Sebring Silver NSX I thought it was time to join, donate, and get to know my fellow NSX owners. I purchased my NSX thru Brian at Source 1 Automotive near Cincy and was treated very well. In the past, I have been a Z Car enthusiast and currently own a 93 300zx Convertible, but have always wanted to move up to the NSX and finally made it! I have not driven my NSX much due to the crappy weather here, but tonight the roads are dry and my wife and I are headed to dinner & a concert in the NSX. I'm looking forward to shaking the car down further and learning all there is to know about these beautiful cars! I'm looking forward to "priming" and getting to know you all! Take Care
Doug

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome.

With a name like "Doug" you must be a good guy.

Doug

Welcome aboard, Doug!
I came to NSX'ville from 300ZX also ('96 2+2 auto......slow slow oh so slow!).

Welcome aboard fellow Indiana member.
so did u buy Brian's Silver NSX or am i missing something here? anyway, welcome, me and my buddy Sky are down here in Bedford..so anytime u ever pass by, holla and we could meet up.

-Brandon

Welcome aboard fellow Indiana member.
so did u buy Brian's Silver NSX or am i missing something here? anyway, welcome, me and my buddy Sky are down here in Bedford..so anytime u ever pass by, holla and we could meet up.

-Brandon

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
I did buy a Silver 91 NSX from Brian that he found...But not his Silver NSX

Welcome aboard, Doug!
I came to NSX'ville from 300ZX also ('96 2+2 auto......slow slow oh so slow!).

I still love my Z, but maybe it will slowly lose it's appeal as I become more attached to the NSX:rolleyes:. My wife and I drove the NSX about 100 miles the other night and I found myself looking for curvy backroads...I think we drove an extra 20 miles just to take the winding way home. But, I'm sure none of you have every had that feeling right??

hi doug, welcome to the fold. sweet looking nsx. i look forward to meeting you and checking out your ride in person once the warm weather returns.

Back