• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jetz Racing

Just got my 02 valence and NSXR wing and wanted to say that johnny has been a pleasure to work with. Jetz products are great items at good prices! Jetz stands behind their claim of OEM fit or else they will do what's necessary to fix it. Thanks again Johnny! :)

Re: WWW.JETZRACING.COM Launched Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts

Just got my 02 valence and NSXR wing and wanted to say that johnny has been a pleasure to work with. Jetz products are great items at good prices! Jetz stands behind their claim of OEM fit or else they will do what's necessary to fix it. Thanks again Johnny! :)

+1. He stands by his products and always satisfies his customers. Thanks, Johnnie

Re: WWW.JETZRACING.COM Launched Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts

+2 ! Glad this guy is around:biggrin:

Back