• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 5spd CTSC Sebring Silver/BLK JH4NA115XMT001579

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the time has come; I found a 04 Red/Black and have decided that I do not need two NSX.

So my 1991 NSX JH4NA115XMT001579 is for sale.
Miles: 52203 Sebring Silver / Black Int
5 Spd manual, Trans # J4AA-100200 (not in snap ring range)
Car is located in Saint Louis, MO and you can reach me via PM or email [email protected]
Price: $39,000 to $28,000.00 Depending on Mods in place at time of sale

Mods list is extensive, but I can configure for almost any needs you may have prior to the sale. I can set this car up for an almost completely STOCK car, to a well prepped TRACK READY 360whp. As the car sits all the following mods are in place.

Mechanical/Performance
CTSC - Whipple 1600A, a Lysholm positive-displacement twin-screw design with updated bypass pipe
Hi-Boost Kit – With AEM FIC and RC 550cc Walbro Fuel Pump AEM 1:1 FPR
Headers – Comptech
Exhaust - ARC DTM (also have a RM DTM that can be installed)
Test Pipes – SOS test pipes with wideband O2 bungs, I also have the OEM cats and additional O2 Bungs.
Wide Band – AEM Dual UEGO
K&N Drop IN
Engine Management – car is using AEM FIC, but I have an AEM ECU fully tuned for this setup.

Transaxle (this work was done by prior owner via Basch Acura)
Gears – JDM Short Gears, close ratio gear spacing
Ring & Pinion – JDM TypeR 4:235
Clutch – Comptech Power Grip II installed at 36,xxx miles
Flywheel – JUN lightweight flywheel

Suspension
Shocks - OEM Shocks new in 2004 12k miles since new
Springs - Intrax Sport Springs lower NSX an average of 1.25, similar spring rates to Eibach's 3/2006
Rear Beam Bushings - ScienceofSpeed Non-Compliance Rear Beam 3/2006
Toe Links - ScienceofSpeed Rapid Non-Compliance Toe Links 3/2006
Sway Bars - Comptech Adjustable Sway Bars
Chassis Bars - OEM TypeR Front Lower Bar, OEM TypeR Front Upper Bar and Bracket Set (not installed yet), Rear Chassis stabilizer bar, Cedar Ridge Non-Compliance Front Pivot Clamp Kit

Brakes and Wheels
BBK Front - Tarox - lightweight Billet 2 piece aluminum 10 pot caliper, slotted rotors, billet hats, SS lines
BBK Rear - Tarox - lightweight Billet 2 piece aluminum 6 pot caliper, slotted rotors, billet hats, SS lines (no e-brake)
Wheels street - Rays/Volks GT-N Gun metal and polished lips, includes limited edition carbon center caps
Wheels track – SSR Integrals silver finish, fitted w/Kuhmo R-comp tires
Lugs - McGuard spline drive lugs

Interior
Radio – 1999 Factory Head Unit
Amps – rebuilt by BrianK doors and subwoofer
Climate Control – rebuilt by BrianK
Main Relay - Repaired weak solder points on main relay 10/2007
Floor Mats – OEM Black 10/2007
Harness Bar - Dali Racing Harness bar (black)
Harnesses - SCHROTH PRO III F1 Racing harness is a four point FIA approved racing harness
Extinguisher Mount - Fire Extinguisher Mount (I install for track days easy in and out)
Window Tint – Lumar 20% Film

Maintenance
Timing Belt & Water Pump, Tensioner, Engine Mounts, Hoses, Belts, valve adjust, 4/2006 45k miles
Rear Knuckles - OEM Rear Knuckles (replaces rear lower ball joints as an assembly) replaced as a set for LR & RR
Tie Rod Ends - Front OEM Tie Rod ends 8/2007
Coolant Tank - OEM Coolant Expansion Tank (installed 2003)
AC Compressor - OEM Honda remanufactured AC Compressor 134a conversion 4/2006
Brake Fluid - ATE Supper Blue Brake Fluid Change, changed before every event
Clutch Master - OEM Clutch Master Cylinder
Clutch Fluid - ATE Supper Blue Clutch Fluid Change
Tools – OEM ABS fluid change tool included with car
Engine Mounts - OEM Front Engine mount 4/2006
Trans Mounts - OEM Transmission mounts 4/2006

Condition and issues:
Mechanically the car is sound, and maintenance is up to date with little more than fluid changes and tires needed any time soon. The interior is near perfect, I have replaced all the interior metalized trim pieces due to the pealing issue that starts as the cars age, there is a crack in the dash trim by the climate control daylight sensor, all NSX will crack here someday and the repair requires the removal of the dash and well it just is not worth it to me to repair a small issue like that (but if you want it done prior to the sell it can be done). The only other issue with the interior is the head liner is starting to sag near the rear glass, it looks fine but if you want it perfect it needs to be replaced. Non-smoker

Exterior of the car is in good shape for a 19 year old car with 52k miles, the front bumper was painted for rock chips and really the two front fenders and hood should have been done as well, I just wanted to save as much OEM paint as possible, the chips were touched up and the paint has been maintained with Zaino since I have owned it. The drivers side quarter had a scratch in paint, no metal damage, I had the scratch repaired and the fender re-cleared. I replaced the front OEM air dam last year but it has a few scuffs from sitting lowered. The car is parked in a heated garage and is never out in bad weather.

This car has been owned by at least three Prime members and I have been in contact with most of them, I have a lot of the service history from them but really most of the work has been done by me, I have a hard time letting anyone work on my cars so most is done by me including the timing belt service.

Some Pics:
P1030343.jpg

P1030319.jpg

P1030358.jpg

Clean Up while Timing Belt change
4799Cleanup1.jpg

4799P1020283.JPG

4799P1020290.JPG

More pics in my Gallery
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4799

Last edited:
Re: 91 5spd Sebring Silver/BLK JH4NA115XMT001579

Sold the CTSC, AEM, and Injectors, so I am returning the car to mostly stock.

Price: $32,000 Change made to reflect mods removed from car.
Miles: 52308

As the car sits all the following mods are in place.

Mechanical/Performance
OEM Exhaust
Comptech or RM Headers
K&N Drop IN

Transaxle (this work was done by prior owner via Basch Acura)
Gears – JDM Short Gears, close ratio gear spacing
Ring & Pinion – JDM TypeR 4:235
Clutch – Comptech Power Grip II installed at 36,xxx miles
Flywheel – JUN lightweight flywheel

Suspension
Shocks - OEM Shocks new in 2004 12k miles since new
Springs - Intrax Sport Springs lower NSX an average of 1.25, similar spring rates to Eibach's 3/2006
Rear Beam Bushings - ScienceofSpeed Non-Compliance Rear Beam 3/2006
Toe Links - ScienceofSpeed Rapid Non-Compliance Toe Links 3/2006

Brakes and Wheels
Wheels street - Rays/Volks GT-N Gun metal and polished lips, includes limited edition carbon center caps
Wheels track – OEM Fat Five 15/16, fitted w/Kuhmo R-comp tires
Lugs - McGuard spline drive lugs

Interior
Radio – 1999 Factory Head Unit
Amps – rebuilt by BrianK doors and subwoofer
Climate Control – rebuilt by BrianK
Main Relay - Repaired weak solder points on main relay 10/2007
Floor Mats – OEM Black 10/2007
Window Tint – Lumar 20% Film

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.