• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gold CE28 + Project Mu

finally got some time today to take pics of the new setup

1roy79.jpg

2dsi7oi.jpg

15dp0ns.jpg

2qdr3p4.jpg

damn i'm jealous! those are absolutely stunning!! what wheels specs are you running with?:eek:

18x8 +30 had to raise the car 5mm just to be safe lol

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:
EDIT: post more pics or you sucketh.

Last edited:
DAMN that is aggressive. You may want to consider running some slight negative camber if you want to lower the car more. The other option is I think downforce sells front fenders with an extra 5mm clearance.

yaaah it's pretty aggressive, i was lucky enough to have met all three project mu bbk owners here in socal to discuss fitment issues. Two run at +30 and one at +28! I did adjust the camber slightly when I raised the car as well as getting a realignment. Thanks to evasive motorsports for the great job and pricing! They stayed open 3hrs past closing to get everything done right.

Yah I will see how I like the current height, it still sits a tiny bit higher than what im used to, but at least I feel much safer driving around town now. Before I used to scrape all the time. May end up getting the DF wide fenders down the line so I can go back to my original height :]

2hfp3b4.jpg

Last edited:
Tom, I think your ride height right now is fine. Slammed cars look almost comical to me, but then again I am not in Cal where image is everything :wink:

What you need to do is take a few steps back and take a picture! :rolleyes:

Tom, I think your ride height right now is fine. Slammed cars look almost comical to me, but then again I am not in Cal where image is everything :wink:

What you need to do is take a few steps back and take a picture! :rolleyes:

haha thanks, will be working on that tonight Sir
nerd.gif

*edit* added couple new pics in berlina black thread.

Last edited:
Son of a Bitch......those wheels look sweet!!!!:cool: More photos please!!

Son of a Bitch......those wheels look sweet!!!!:cool: More photos please!!

i posted these in the berlina black nsx thread but i guess not everyone checks it.

20z5tt5.jpg

2ic7hgy.gif

301o61l.jpg

Last edited:
I hate your car....it's so beautiful!

Are those WW sides?

The gold 18/19 is just sickness on your ride.

they're gt-one sideskirts. I'm glad you guys like it, makes all the effort worthwhile ^^)

Wheels look awesome man. All the cool cats run gold wheels on their berlinas ;)
4437_114215301223_690446223_3077250_3913062_n.jpg

i posted these in the berlina black nsx thread but i guess not everyone checks it.

20z5tt5.jpg

Car looks beautiful!
But can someone explain why everyone upgrades the front brakes on the NSX when the stock brakes are either equal in size front & rear ('91-'96) or slightly larger in the rear ('97-up) thus giving a slightly larger rear brake bias?? I've been trying to search, but can't find any info on it. . TIA.

Back