• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in lessons on detailing your cars?

Steve, the owner of http://www.deepreflectionsdetailers.com/ and also, the Bay Area reseller of Zaino products has recently opened his shop.

He has been kind enough to offer the NSX guys to swing by his shop.

Edited: May 8th @ 11am

Agenda is as follows:

• Washing Your NSX
  • Claying Your NSX
  • Abrasives - How much is too much and how do they work
  • How to use your Porter Cable/Buffer
  • Applying Zaino Products
  • Microfiber Towels - What constitutes a quality towel
  • Care and Feeding of Microfiber

His business info:

601 University Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408) 402-5453
[email protected]

If you want we can hit http://www.campodibocce.com/LosGatos/index.html just a block down the street and chill afterwards.

Last edited:
Is it possible for someone to video and post? say...on Youtube?

I'd be interested in this.

Chip

One of the guys - a VP of the local NSX chapter wants a May weekend instead - except mothers day....

ALMS is also in May.

Unless this is the reason the local chapter brass wants you to put it off...if so, maybe they should get their act together and announce some detail....nothing like a well communicated event.

April works better... if it matters any..:biggrin:

Is it easier if everyone that is interested in attending this event to post the dates that will work for them?

Why wouldn't April 17th work?

or just offer up a couple of dates to choose from..

ALMS is also in May.

Unless this is the reason the local chapter brass wants you to put it off...if so, maybe they should get their act together and announce some detail....nothing like a well communicated event.

The planning for the spring event is underway. We are working on securing dates with restaurants and trying to organize events in addition to lunch. It's a lot of coordination and takes time (when we are not doing our day jobs).

Carlos, as a past President of a Chapter (correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall you being a Chapter President in the past), you must have personal knowledge of the time and the work that goes into planning events. I'd like to request that we not throw out comments saying people don't have "their act together" as that is counterproductive to planning.

For those of you wondering about the spring event, we hope to post some information this week (possible dates, events, etc). And if you attend - I know you will have a good time.

Last edited:
Just for the record, I like to work the Detailing event either before or after the NSX chapter meets.

So if the 17th doesn't work, throw out another date that works for you..

This is Steve, owner of Deep Refelections and am looking forward to hosting this event. April 17th is perfect for me, but am flexible to a degree. I am booked the weekend of April 24/25. My weekends are filling fast, so I will put this one in pencil, and monitor the thread.
Lunch at Campo Di Bocce, is a great choice.
Steve

This is Steve, owner of Deep Refelections and am looking forward to hosting this event. April 17th is perfect for me, but am flexible to a degree. I am booked the weekend of April 24/25. My weekends are filling fast, so I will put this one in pencil, and monitor the thread.
Lunch at Campo Di Bocce, is a great choice.
Steve

Hi Steve,

So lets just say it's tentative for April 17th. Is there a target number you are looking for too make this worth your time?

April 17th at 10am?

Agenda is as follows:

• Washing Your NSX
  • Claying Your NSX
  • Abrasives - How much is too much and how do they work
  • How to use your Porter Cable/Buffer
  • Applying Zaino Products
  • Microfiber Towels - What constitutes a quality towel
  • Care and Feeding of Microfiber

His business info:

601 University Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408) 402-5453
[email protected]

If you want we can hit http://www.campodibocce.com/LosGatos/index.html just a block down the street and chill afterwards.

Count me in!!....:biggrin:

That doesn't seem like a good day considering its the same day as the NSX Spring Fling.

Roger,
This was announced before the spring fling thing!....:wink:.
Besides I don't want to take away from you getting that trophy!!...:smile:

I support Shad by always taking my car to him for all my work.

Hope you guys have fun!!

April 17th at 10am?

Roger,
This was announced before the spring fling thing!....:wink:.
Besides I don't want to take away from you getting that trophy!!...:smile:

I support Shad by always taking my car to him for all my work.

Hope you guys have fun!!

Since Batman put a question mark behind his post I assumed he was not setting the date but more like asking if this was a good date. Since he was asking I thought I would state my opinion that it wouldn't be good to use this date.

Trophy? Well that would be a first and unlikely considering there are many NSXs far superior than mine.......besides if I do go I would go more for the camaraderie than anything else.

Its good to support Shad......I have taken my car to him for work too and he is a great asset to the NSX community.

I think those who attend the fling will definately have fun.

Back