• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in lessons on detailing your cars?

Event has been set:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1477292882557906/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

Deep Reflection

601 University Ave, Los Gatos, California 95032
10am-12pm
Sunday 9/28

After the event we can either grab lunch in down town Los Gatos or in the Japan Town event:

10593026_10203692356407780_3224566177692460350_n.jpg

2ZainoCorvette7RAW-med.jpg

Last edited:
I just confirmed on the FB page.
Thanks for this Alan!

Hi R!
It's all bottled up. Still no labels yet. Unfortunately, my focus has been shifted to other matters.
However, let me know if you want to meet up for some wine. I'm in the South Bay, but can make a trip up to your area if a few of us want to taste.

Hi R!
It's all bottled up. Still no labels yet. Unfortunately, my focus has been shifted to other matters.
However, let me know if you want to meet up for some wine. I'm in the South Bay, but can make a trip up to your area if a few of us want to taste.

If I make it on Sunday we can discuss setting something up...............:smile:

Sounds like a plan, R.
Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.Agenda looks like this
Washing your car
Claying
Zaino Polish versus Clear Sea
lMicrofiber Towels.
I do apologize for the last minute cancellation a few weeks ago. Had to fly back to Detroit for a family emergency. But we are on for tomorrow
Steve
Deep Reflections

Last edited:
Thanks for holding this Steve.
Do you recommend that we have the car completely washed before arriving tomorrow? Or is it something where we will also be washing them at your place prior to the actual detail work?

Thanks for holding this Steve.
Do you recommend that we have the car completely washed before arriving tomorrow? Or is it something where we will also be washing them at your place prior to the actual detail work?
Yawwn,
I don't think we have time to actually detail every car. I was under the impression it was more of a discussion with a little detail work. I would wash it first, just in case we decide to do cars.
Steve

I apologize Steve. I misunderstood. I thought we were going to watch what you do on your car and have us repeat it on ours. Reading back, I can now see it's more of a discussion, rather than hands-on. Thanks for the clarification. See you tomorrow and thanks for hosting this.

Back