• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PAWS Charity event show April 11th U.W Red Square

Get your permission slip signed cup cake. Lets roll:wink:

I already have a hotel booked in Portland that weekend... doing some shopping south of the border.

Huhhh, Always something, Hopefully your shopping for a Nu**sack. LOL. I found mine at the Woodburn outlet Mall.:eek:

Huhhh, Always something, Hopefully your shopping for a Nu**sack. LOL. I found mine at the Woodburn outlet Mall.:eek:

It's ok, I just spent over $3k for plane tickets for the family to Japan this summer... minus me. I'll have about 6 weeks to do whatever! I promise to be your friend Fowler.
:smile:

I already have a hotel booked in Portland that weekend... doing some shopping south of the border.

I didn't realize that Oregon was the new mexico. :p

It's ok, I just spent over $3k for plane tickets for the family to Japan this summer... minus me. I'll have about 6 weeks to do whatever! I promise to be your friend Fowler.
:smile:

I like your style, ship them as far away as possible, that way the 100mile rule applies right at home. Well done my Home Skillet:wink:

I like your style, ship them as far away as possible, that way the 100mile rule applies right at home. Well done my Home Skillet:wink:

Shit, if it was only 100 miles I would have picked Boise.

4th of July Party at my house... if it's not sold.

$3K, you must have put them in the luggage compartment:eek: High rollers such as yourself, $10k min.

Back