• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clutch Masters clutch 4 sale

Clutch Masters clutch for sale with only 2,000 miles on it. Clutch is a stage 4 which if you go to the ClutchMasters website you won't see it there because it was specially made for my car. It fits 91 to 94. Clutch is brand new have pics if you wanna see the clutch. The clutch has puck's with 8 puck's on each side of each disc, 16 puck's per disc. The pedal pressure is just like stock and the clutch doesn't make the whole car chatter. I have pics available if interested in seeing them, you can tell that the clutch was just barely starting to get broken in. The clutch can handle 650 to 700 rear wheel horsepower.
$850
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 19 March 2003).]

Originally posted by NosNsx:
Clutch Masters clutch for sale with only 2,000 miles on it. Clutch is a stage 4 which if you go to the ClutchMasters website you won't see it there because it was specially made for my car. It fits 91 to 94. Clutch is brand new have pics if you wanna see the clutch. $850

This is gonna be a dumb question, but if it was made just for your car, will there be any fitment problems on others? What makes it so special?

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

stage four? is it a tough clutch to deal with in daily driving. Is it new or used? SInce its custom made for you.. how come you want to sell it?

I also have the Clutch Masters Stage 4 clutch in my car, I would say it feels every bit the same as a stock clutch, or better as far as peddle feel(soft). I have personaly put my clutch through alot of abuse with my turbo NSX @ 15psi and it has not slipped at all in 11,000 miles of drag racing and driving.

Is this a puck clutch? just wondering, I would like that "on" or "off" type feel of a puck clutch even though it is very rough, but I need something to hold as Gerry mentioned...thanks.

WHOA,

I'd be intrested in buying right nyuh!! But, I gotta check with my mech first. Then I will purchase.

Back