• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For potential NSX owners, and current owners.....

If anyone would like a VIN history on their NSX for the purpose of either buying, or tracking down the history of their vehicle, I'd be glad to help. Simply email the VIN number to me at [email protected] , and I'll give you as much detail as I can through the Acura Interactive dealer network.

I try to do that in every post that I see here, but I do miss them once in a while ;)

If anyone would like a VIN history on their NSX for the purpose of either buying, or tracking down the history of their vehicle, I'd be glad to help. Simply email the VIN number to me at [email protected] , and I'll give you as much detail as I can through the Acura Interactive dealer network.

I try to do that in every post that I see here, but I do miss them once in a while ;)

YGM.. TIA!

Kenny

I sent you an email. My car's previous owner had everything done at the dealer. Should be a good example of what the Acura network can produce for a car history.

thanks for this!

It won't show maintenance, but it will show warranty repair history (going back only about 6 years), original selling dealer, engine number, etc. I've already caught one unperformed recall on a member's car so far.

With this info, you can contact the original dealer regarding maintenance history......

We should make this thread a sticky :)

I thought if a car had been maintained at a dealer that the maintenance records would be available? Is that not the case - and if not - how do you find that out?

I thought if a car had been maintained at a dealer that the maintenance records would be available? Is that not the case - and if not - how do you find that out?

Basically, the info that I can glean will show the original selling dealer, purchase date, mileage at purchase, engine number, open bulletins and recalls, extended warranties, and recent warranty work (within the last say 5 years).

I usually advise that people try to contact the selling dealer to see if they can obtain the service records....as they're not available on Interactive.

what a great guy! i'm sending an email also. i got the carfax report with the usual
details, but i'd like a much more in depth study.

thanks!

That is really a nice offer! It is great to have members who are willing to assist others like this!

E-mail sent.

Thanks in advance Tim.

Doug

Back