• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Apex Blue Pearl NSX

I wanted to look different than any other NSX so I had my car repainted in s2000 apex blue pearl. Its really cool color that I think really makes my car pop now.
DSC_0135.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

I love the color! :cool: Great choice... I was getting pictures of your car sent to my phone all weekend from IA... :biggrin:

looks great. are you planning to swap out your seats? I think black recaros would look better with the new paint

looks great, loved it before and still think it looks sweet!

OMG, That is the hottest! Whats a job like that run? PM ME if you'd like

Your car looks great. I wonder what it would look like with black recaros and NA1 JDM lights, can someone photshop the JDM rear lights.

If I ever decided to highly modify a NSX to that point, my color choice would be a very rich and deep candy apply red. :cool:

Although, your blue came out really nice and looks very good - just isn't my style.

looks great. are you planning to swap out your seats? I think black recaros would look better with the new paint

yes or maybe black with matching blue inserts or just stitching.

I'm definitely diggin the blue paint. I agree with black seats and blue stitching...

Thanks for all the positive comments. Hard to do much with red seats other than sell them and get black ones. The interior has all been redone in alcantra with red stitiching. blue seats would not fit the interior well. thougth about selling my door panels and dash and seats and redoing everything in black alcantra with blue stitching.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Hard to do much with red seats other than sell them and get black ones. The interior has all been redone in alcantra with red stitiching. blue seats would not fit the interior well. thougth about selling my door panels and dash and seats and redoing everything in black alcantra with blue stitching.

A good upholstry shop would be able to just switch out the red stitch to blue. No need to go about replacing everything, other then the seats.

Very nice and aggressive look. Almost like a real race car. I think you need a GT500 wing to match the rest of the look. The type-r wing just isn't aggressive enough for the rest of the car.

Great color choice for the widebody. I think the color looks much better in person though. You cant see the metallic unless you are close to it.

I wasn't liking much b/c of the wheels (it HAD to have "polished" the lip -i hate 2 color wheels) ... then the pictures with the black wheels came and WHOAAAAAA I love it!!

i'd either put JDM tail light or tinted them. probably a different color seats too. The red don't quite go with the apex blue.

but i love what you did to the wheels. good job.

Back