• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in reportage

Hallo trotse NSX-bezitters,

Voor een reportage voor de dit jaar opgestarte site www.overdrivemag.nl ben ik op zoek naar een NSX om een artikel over te schrijven. Het artikel zal het eerste worden in een serie artikelen over iconen van de autoindustrie.

Hoe gaat het in z'n werk:
Ik kom samen met een fotograaf naar jou toe (liefst in NL) op een dag en tijdstip dat je het beste uitkomt. We kiezen een geschikte fotolocatie en misschien een geschikte route om langs te fotograferen.
Ik verwacht niet dat je mij laat rijden, maar als je het aanbiedt neem ik het graag aan. Als passagier meerijden in combinatie met je eigen ervaringen met de NSX zal voldoende indruk achterlaten.

Waarom via een forum?
Omdat ik liever de ervaringen van een enthousiasteling hoor die er daadwerkelijk mee rijdt dan van iemand die hem toevallig heeft staan.

Waar moet je NSX aan voldoen?
Het liefst voldoet je NSX uiterlijk aan de fabrieksspecs en is hij representatief genoeg voor een reportage.

Graag verneem ik of iemand hieraan wil meewerken.

Met vriendelijk groet,

Sander de Goede
redactie Overdrive-magazine

ps. SVP contact via reply's op deze post of via [email protected]

I don't understand the Dutch language (motherlanguage German) and I'm still dizzy of the babylon translation :) but this seems to be a very good idea!

I don't understand the Dutch language (motherlanguage German) and I'm still dizzy of the babylon translation :) but this seems to be a very good idea!

So exactly what did the translation tell you that you feel it to be a good idea?? :smile:

So exactly what did the translation tell you that you feel it to be a good idea?? :smile:
A magazine is looking out for an NSX driver who is willing to show his car they're going to write about. This could be fun for the one who's offering them his help (well the translation was so horrible that I didn't understand if Maarten said yes or no). :)

A magazine is looking out for an NSX driver who is willing to show his car they're going to write about. This could be fun for the one who's offering them his help (well the translation was so horrible that I didn't understand if Maarten said yes or no). :)

Well, you got it right, :smile: so the translation did give you the right idea; Maarten said yes and so did I.
I suggested to the reporter that it might be nice to put the EU spec '98 Honda NSX of Maarten (which is not too modified yet) next to my US spec '98 Acura NSX with it's for Europe unusual colourscheme and it's chassis, suspension and engine tuning.
The reporter immediatly got back that he thinks this to be a great idea.

Let's see if we will be able to plan this within the next 2-3 weeks..:wink::biggrin:

Have fun with it! :) Will there be an English issue or the article? :wink:

Vandaag op stap geweest met de NSX's van MvM en rsevo6 voor de reportage. Veel foto's geschoten in omgeving Rotterdam en een uitgebreide demonstratie gehad van het potentieel van beide bolides. Een onvergetelijke ervaring!

Binnenkort op http://www.overdrivemag.nl het artikel en de foto's.

Maarten en René, nogmaals bedankt!

ps. I'll try and translate it into English for those who are interested.

Thanks! Very extended reportage. But the only word I understood was 'Sprakelos' which means 'out of words'. Have they been accelerating in the CTSC? :D

Back