• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is coming to NOPI-HIN July 31- Aug 1???

I got word that a few NSXers are coming from Florida for this show and I wanted to know who in Atlanta wanted to meet up with them.

Back in 2006/2007, we use to have a good following for the NOPI show (about 15 NSXs)

I would know to know if the interest is still there. It is a 2 day car show at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Usually this show brings in about 5000 cars.

I think I am actually going to go.

Let me know if you would like to join.

russ wanted to go show on saturday since he works sunday nights. i fly in from out of town saturday night, so i can't make this event. maybe on sunday i can take his parking pass and enter! lol...

I wanted to go but have a bad feeling it will not be a good turnout. I am going to see coverage and hear how this one went and then maybe next year

Yeah, I saw that last night.

I think the rain stopped alot of people from coming out therefore NOPI/HIN didn't have money to pay the judges and the company producing the trophies.

PEOPLE WERE PISSED and I dont blame them.

I am also kinda iffy on going this weekend. I do not think NOPI has changed much.

I think I might be at C&O now on Sunday. I might bring the Jaguar instead

WHOA WHOA. I'm coming you better be there. Perry Carolyn Chrissie and I will be staying in Griffin. So first beers are on you
Charles

WHOA WHOA. I'm coming you better be there. Perry Carolyn Chrissie and I will be staying in Griffin. So first beers are on you
Charles

I am probably coming. Brian is coming up from Orlando also. I will probably just come Saturday. Dont know yet.

ok we'll see you saturday sometime. I want to see the NSX turbo setup..you are between me sending cody more business wink wink lol. I'm bringing the AMG

Alex, I might roll with you guys to nopi on sat. only for that day. What's the gameplan.? Text me on my cell for info. As for C&O. Im down for that too.

I'm already in stockbridge, a few miles from nopi.
I have an event at 7pm in kennesaw, so my time would be short.

Back