• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Stereo/Electronics Installer in MD

Hey guys,
I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone who is interested. Currently, I live in the Baltimore/DC area. I have over 14 years experience in car stereo installation and have worked on all kinds of cars from exotics to beaters. I have done a ton of Classics and plenty of show cars. I work a full time Engineering job, but really want to get back into Car Electronics on the weekends. If any of you need anything installed or need some electrical troubleshooting, give me a PM or call. I can do Alarms, GPS, Remote Starts, Subs, Amplifiers, Radios, Satellite Radios, antennas, custom lighting, speakers and custom boxes and the like. I have done MANY boats, RVs and buses as well. I will work on pretty much anything. Let me know if there is anything you need.
Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon,
Jay Bozeman
cell 919-539-2131

Last edited:
I have a simple install of an amplified sub in my SUV. Can you help with that? What would you charge? Feel free to pm me...

Hey Jay just wanted to say thanks for checking my compustar alarm out in my nsx. With all that testing you did, like you said it's probably the alarm brain which you are right, I got another brain and now my remote start works great. Also thanks for installing the alpine iva d106 in my 98 integra type rrrrrr
:biggrin: and the alpine xm box and cleaning up my fog light switch and wirings :smile: So if anyone needs any stereo/alarm or any electronic stuff done, contact syndicate (Jay) right in Elkridge MD off Rt175 and I95

Jay Jay what can say about you man again thanks a lot my ride never felt better again thank you so much for the socks install and making it look so easy getting it done in few hrs you da MAN. Looking forward to getting together again to do the T Belt and H-Balancer soon again thanks . for everyone else if you need work done on your NSX and don’t wana pay outa your ASS and get it done rite call Jay so far the only and the coolest dude I met on Prime again thanks Jay and Prime.
Looking forward to meeting all of you @ 17 meet.
Thanks again
Ravi
And ya Man your car sounds hot and looks perfect I’ll upload some pics as soon I get home.

I need some mechanical work on my boat in Baltimore, nothing too major I think. Is that something you would do? If interested, PM me your cell number.

Thanks!

I am deathly afraid of marinas - $$$$. And if they pull your boat out of the water, you are their prisoner.

I need some mechanical work on my boat in Baltimore, nothing too major I think. Is that something you would do? If interested, PM me your cell number.

Thanks!

I am deathly afraid of marinas - $$$$. And if they pull your boat out of the water, you are their prisoner.

PM sent and thanks!

mmm.. Jay did me real good tonight! :biggrin:

we spent all day and part of the night wiring up some lights, that, under the circumstances, turned out pretty well.

troubleshot a few other things and got her running really well!

kudos to Jay for his professionalism, sense of humor, flatulence (I'll get you next time), and his girl's awesome cooking! =D

mmm.. Jay did me real good tonight! :biggrin:

we spent all day and part of the night wiring up some lights, that, under the circumstances, turned out pretty well.

troubleshot a few other things and got her running really well!

kudos to Jay for his professionalism, sense of humor, flatulence (I'll get you next time), and his girl's awesome cooking! =D

HAHA! We sure had fun on Sunday too! The Annapolis meet was cool. Must feel good to have all 6 cylinders working again. Let me know the next time you are free and keep me posted on the "sale" progress.

Syndicate (Jay) is the best!!

We drove all the way to MD from NJ (and would gladly do it again) and had Jay install an alarm in our 97 ITR (I think Jay would agree it was a pretty straightforward job) and a couple of mods in our 04 TSX.

The mods for the 04 TSX were: upgrade to heated mirrors and install a reverse tilt module.

The 04 TSXs didn't have heated mirrors and these are really needed here in NJ during the winter. This is an easy upgrade: just get the heated mirrors blanks and the switch from an 05 TSX and swap. Little trouble was that the passenger side harness did not have power for the heater but Jay solved it by tapping into the main harness and drawing power from there.

The reverse tilt module is what its name implies: tilts the mirror (pass side) when in reverse. Yes, I know you can do it manually but I had gotten used to the automatic tilt from my Audi so when I saw the module (you can get one at kptechnologies.com - disclosure: I have no relationship to kp technologies whatsoever) I had to have it. Pretty straightforward install except the hunt for the reverse signal which again was tapped at the main harness.

Jay solders everything with not one quick connector in sight and the installations are cleaner than what a factory installs look like.

I will definitely consider going back to Jay for any other work that we may need, be it electronic stuff and even mechanical and appearance (detail) work.

Thanks Jay!
Rene

Jay,

I was thinking about adding an alarm with remote start tp my 92. I am interested in what options you are familiar with and recommend. I am located in NOVA.

Thanks,

James

Jay,

I was thinking about adding an alarm with remote start tp my 92. I am interested in what options you are familiar with and recommend. I am located in NOVA.

Thanks,

James

Hi James! I just recently installed a Remote Start and Alarm system in a fellow Primer's 91 NSX and he seems to really enjoy it. We can talk specifics if you wish privately about what sort of additional protection you would like. It should not take longer than a day to complete and everything will be well hidden, professionally installed and completely revertable back to stock if you wish. Please feel free to call me and we can discuss some options.

Thanks,
Jay
919-539-2131

Someone from this forum called me about Remote Start questions several days ago and left a message, but did not leave a contact number. I tried calling back the number you called from, but it was your work. I did not have your last name so I couldn't get ahold of you. I would love to help!! Please call me back!!
Thanks,
Jay

Last edited:
Absolutely! I’ll PM you my contact info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! thanks a million. Still trying to figure out how nsxprime works. Have not been able to PM anyone yet. Soon enough I will figure it out. I probably have to make "x" number of posts before I am allowed. Lets see.

Will wait on your PM.

Thanks!

Gotcha. I went into settings and tried to fix that. Thanks for letting me know! Will log into facebook (it has been a while) and message you there. Thanks!

Back