• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for 94-96 Solaris Silver "A or Acura" Center caps

I've searched and searched but didn't really find any answer. Everybody seems to be looking for the "H" center caps but I wanted the "A" or "Acura" caps. Ebay has plenty for $30 bucks. I've bought a set hoping it'll work but nope. I've even walk into the dealership but the only thing I've seen and matched are the 2010 Honda Pilot that'll work but it's a "H". What other car will work for our cars?

The picture with "ACURA" above is off my 99 wheels:
IMG_0319.jpg

Doesn't have to be Solaris Silver, any silver will work. Please help guys. Thank you in advance!

I went through this hell looking for Washi Gray caps for my 02+ wheels. I ended up using S2000 CR caps, painting them and adding the OEM "A" sticker from Acura.

Are you sure the 2002+ OEM caps won't fit?

I went through this hell looking for Washi Gray caps for my 02+ wheels. I ended up using S2000 CR caps, painting them and adding the OEM "A" sticker from Acura.

Are you sure the 2002+ OEM caps won't fit?

The 02+ will not fit according to the previous posts.

I have a set of 02+ NSX-R wheels. I'll remove the caps and measure it for reference next week. The calipers at the office.

Last edited:
Why not order the factory acura NSX center caps part number 44732-SL0-A02ZA

Last edited:
Why not order the factory acura NSX center caps part number 44732-SL0-A02ZA

I bought a used set of wheels without caps. If I would've purchase 4x caps from Acura it'll cost me more than two hundred dollars. Ebay have them for $30 for all 4x all day long.

I've read on the forums alot of the Prime member have been buying the "H" ones from Ebay but I would like to know which Honda model. Thanks

Let us know what you find out....I have not found anything that fits exactly. either too large or too small and the wrong depth for the clips....Possibly after market vendors may have something to fit.....

Back