• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Rio yellow jh4na21664t000024

Rare rio yellow with black interior. The car is near mint condition, clear bra on hood, fenders, bumper, sideview mirrors, rocker panels, and headlights. The paint has pearl flakes that glow in the daylight (very different from other yellows) No accidents or paintwork. all vins are original and in place. Asking $56k dollars. 19,351miles.

I bought this car from a prime member (newjerseynsx) this car is truly a 9.5 out of
ten. The car runs great, has a six speed transmission. This is my second nsx, it always puts a smile on my face when I drive it. Be prepared to be the center of attention, everywhere I go people are awlays asking about it.

The car will come with the original spoiler, five nsx oil filters that are discontinued, and a sos black indoor car cover.

I don't owe any money on the car, so please no low ball offers. I have the title in hand and ready to sell.
check out more pics on autotrader.com

Duck, 801-381-7251 or [email protected]
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=43495&size=big&cat=all&limit=last1

Last edited:
Back