• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Regulator Repair Tour - Any Interest?

I'd have to take some time off too.
+1 on the east side.

I don't know if could make it on a weekday plus the location is about a 3 hr drive for me. Any Portland NSX's want to get this done? If we get enough guys maybe Hugo can make a stop down here also.

Ill be in vegas for SEMA so Ill just have to purchase a kit and install myself. My drivers window is money, fast as hell. The passenger side is a struggle.

Odd note, its faster if I use the passenger side switch. If I use the drivers switch it doesnt even make it half way sometimes...

I have just booked my flights!
I will arrive at Seattle the 1st/Nov evening right after the NSXPO for a full week, and will fly away from Seattle only the 8th/nov morning.
I am available the full week in Washington area for regulator parties, I will rent a car so I can go anywhere!
Give me your dates and adresses and I'll meet you there! :biggrin:
See you all very soon!
Cheers
Hugo

See you Hugo;)

Dan

I have just booked my flights!
I will arrive at Seattle the 1st/Nov evening right after the NSXPO for a full week, and will fly away from Seattle only the 8th/nov morning.
I am available the full week in Washington area for regulator parties, I will rent a car so I can go anywhere!
Give me your dates and adresses and I'll meet you there! :biggrin:
See you all very soon!
Cheers
Hugo

Count me in too! I really need to get these sorted out. Who is going to organize the regulator party?

Dan, I still need to get you back that front support bar too! :)

So, are we supposed to order parts from him on the other thread and have them ready? Probably should have thought of this before, but been away for a few days for work.

Maybe pay now and he brings the parts when he gets here? Whatever the easiest thing is for him, I guess.

Nov 3rd in the afternoon is great.
I am in for $225 (I remove door panels)

I'm in for Nov 3rd. it's my dayoff!!!!!
My house is in Lynnwood.
My parents' house is in Issaquah/Bellevue. (Lakemont area).

I really don't have much time and effort to "organize" but both places have 3 garages. I can take a canopy out, in case that few other cars need to work outside. (well, we may have seattle rain by then.) Is Dan the one who will co ordinate the "party"?

Ferrand.

I'm in for Nov 3rd. it's my dayoff!!!!!
My house is in Lynnwood.
My parents' house is in Issaquah/Bellevue. (Lakemont area).

I really don't have much time and effort to "organize" but both places have 3 garages. I can take a canopy out, in case that few other cars need to work outside. (well, we may have seattle rain by then.) Is Dan the one who will co ordinate the "party"?

Ferrand.

Sounds good to me.

You can order the parts right away or I can deliver them to you in person the day of the party, it is up to you!

Sweet, bring a pair for me. I can just imagine going through airport security with a suitcase full of these kits hehe

I am in for a set. Or I might just pick up a set from Hugo in Vegas.
I don't mind where we gonna hold the 'party' but I can't coordinate because I'll be fresh off a long drive back from Vegas. So since you are not going can you set this up for us Ferrand? ;)

Hugo,
I own a small business park in Kent Wa (14 miles South of Seattle) that I will donate (free!) as a place to do your work for the week that you are in town if you like. It is about 2000sf and well lit.
here is a link to the property's website;
www.kentcentralcenter.com
I will also buy a set of regulators for my '93 NSX!
Brian Pounder
425-260-3342

It's great to see Window Regulator repair bringing everyone together! :) I think the kent location sounds great too. I look forward to seeing the final details.

Hi Seattle members!
I am leaving from Vegas today, I'll be available from Thursday till Sunday for the install party at Kent's location, just give me a call when you have setup the day(s) as I might not have access to my emails too often...

my phone number is 415-939-3437

See you all very soon!

Hugo,
I own a small business park in Kent Wa (14 miles South of Seattle) that I will donate (free!) as a place to do your work for the week that you are in town if you like. It is about 2000sf and well lit.
here is a link to the property's website;
www.kentcentralcenter.com
I will also buy a set of regulators for my '93 NSX!
Brian Pounder
425-260-3342

We going to do this? We need to figure this out asap!

Hi Seattle members!
I am leaving from Vegas today, I'll be available from Thursday till Sunday for the install party at Kent's location, just give me a call when you have setup the day(s) as I might not have access to my emails too often...

my phone number is 415-939-3437

See you all very soon!

Crap.. I thought somebody mentioned Wednesday 11/3. Guessed I'm out... I have to work the rest of the week, and I have bald tires that I'm no way of driving it in any rain.

I was very excited about the nice weather tomorrow.. but oh well. I'm still interested to have a set though.

Due to SEMA and the returning caravan from NSXPO to Seattle, I think it would be better to schedule it for Friday, how does that sound to you?

If you are all ok for Friday, perhaps we could have 2 groups, a morning one starting at 9am at kent's location, and the afternoon group starting at 2pm? Just let me know!

NSXDreamer2: you have PM

Back