• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Regulator Repair Tour - Any Interest?

Unfortunately that makes it during my work week, and things have been getting crazy enough lately that I can't take a day off. I guess I'll have to order the parts and do it later.

Might try to stop by on the way to work, though. Be nice to meet some of the other local members.

Ok so this is actually on for friday? I'll be in tacoma in the morning getting my car tuned. Hopefully that'll be done soon enough that I can get there in the early afternoon.

If anyone's on the fence about this, let me drop a +1 for Hugo, his machinery, and his workmanship. He did my car at NSXPO in Vegas, and it makes the windows so sweet to operate.

Hello all,
I have given Hugo a key to my vacant warehouse space in Kent.
For directions, use the building's website
www.kentcentralcenter.com
He is planning on starting @ 9am sharp tomorrow.
Since he is our guest clear from Portugal, I am treating him to some rental Kart lapping @ PGP this afternoon @3pm until we are too exhausted to hold the wheel!
Short notice, but join us if you can!
Brian Pounder
425-260-3342 (cell)
:biggrin:

Woohoo. I'll be there after I get my car tuned in the morning.

Everything is setup for tomorrow, I will be there from 9am and also in the afternoon, just show up whenever it suits you better! :biggrin:

Thank you Brian for the great afternoon, it was nice to meet you and beat you at the kart fastest lap time:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I think we should all go there after the window party, that track is really amazing!

My tuning appointment starts at 10:30 in tacoma so depending on how long that takes i'm hoping to be there between 2 and 3 if I had to guess.

So did this happen or what? I swung by at 4:00 and nobody was there. :frown:

I shoulda just skipped the stupid tuner.

Sorry to hear you missed it. It happened. I got there at 10:30 and finished up @ 2. Hugo was great and my windows are seriously like brand new.:eek:

My passenger window got stuck today at the tuner. It doesn't feel like it is even attached. I had to wiggle it around to get it back up.

Back