Thread: SPOTTED: Black NSX with black wheels on Reed Hartman hwy last night around 710pm.

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)

SPOTTED: Black NSX with black wheels on Reed Hartman hwy last night around 710pm.

Looked good and clean. Had Ohio 30 day tags on it. Tried to catch up but i was in the SUV so no chance.
    NSX Prime Vendor Listing: Source1Automotive
    Pm me for quotes!
    NEED PARTS? DF/SOS/KW/Volk/CT you name it we can get it!
    Facebook/source 1 automotive - source1automotive.com

Feedback Score

Re: SPOTTED: Black NSX with black wheels on Reed Hartman hwy last night around 710pm

I've seen you too. Sharp ass car man.
    I waited a few min for you outside of subway today but no go.
    I think you work a couple of lights down from me.
    '93 Berlina Black. Volk TE-37s, Custom exhaust, comptec swaybars

Re: SPOTTED: Black NSX with black wheels on Reed Hartman hwy last night around 710pm

I am in the area as well, do you work in Milford?

Feedback Score

Hello,
    So where are do of these Black NSX's hang out at?

Prospective owner trying to decide on color but haven't seen a black one in person yet. Hoping to get an up close look to help with the color decision.

Fortunately bumped into SOURCENSX as I just missed on on a chance at acquiring his great looking ride and he has been a great resource.

Would love to catch up with you guys when you out and about.

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSXOH View Post
    I am in the area as well, do you work in Milford?
    Greg, He works in blue ash. He has the Black NSX with bronze Volk TE37's and was at the cruise in.

Where ya been hiding? You get that car lowered yet?
    Pm me for quotes!

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Byrdman View Post
    Hello,
    So where are do of these Black NSX's hang out at?

Prospective owner trying to decide on color but haven't seen a black one in person yet. Hoping to get an up close look to help with the color decision.

Fortunately bumped into SOURCENSX as I just missed on on a chance at acquiring his great looking ride and he has been a great resource.

Would love to catch up with you guys when you out and about.
    Byrdman, Get in touch with NSXOH he lives in milford and I just sold him his black NSX a couple months ago. I am sure he would be more than willing to meet up so you can decide on color choices.

It is suppose to be nice wed,thur,fri next week maybe we can all get together??
    Pm me for quotes!

Byrdman, more than happy to meet up so you can see the black in person. Always fun to keep black cars clean but they look sharp.

Hey Brian, been working some long hrs but still managed to get the car out a few times. I will be visiting you when I am ready to lower the car, need to research a little further. Looking at the H&R springs and the Eibachs. I know a lot of people recommend the Bilstiens on lowest perch as well, lots of good info on this site.

In case anyone needs an excuse to take a drive tomorrow, I am meeting up with Byrdman at Eastside Church in Milford (the old movie theatre that you can see from 275 right before the Rte 28 exit).

Eastside is having a small car/bike event from 1:00-3:00 or 4:00, I hesitate to call it a car "show" as it is late in the season with very limited advertising so I expect the turnout to be very low. It may be an NSX and a few minivans for all I know..

At least it will be sunny.