• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Black 59K miles JH4NA1154MT001657

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL : 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1154MT001657
CURRENT MILEAGE: 60,050
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Kingston, RI
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): Email [email protected] or PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $SOLD

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? yes

CLEAN CARFAX? yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? yes, under previous owner, parking lot damage to driver rear fender (car was parked)

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? yes, under previous owner, driver's rear fender replaced and painted, nose repainted to remove rock chips at same time.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? full service history including extensive work by Larry Bastanza at 57,075 miles May 2010.

Larry performed the following services:

-Full timing belt service including various extra gaskets and water pump
-Full coolant hose replacement
-Full 60K service
-Replaced oil pan gasket
-Spool valve gaskets replaced
-CV boots replaced
-Clutch master and slave replaced
-Climate control unit repaired
-Crank pulley inspected. Pulley shield installed as a precaution.
-Full alignment by Larry's guy

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES: Front tires nearly new. Rear tires have about 30% left. Brakes in great shape. Bilstein shocks have 5K miles on them. New trunk struts. AC is ice cold. No issues with clutch. Brand new battery August 2010.

MODS: Bilstein shocks, RSR quad-tip exhaust. No stock exhaust or shocks. Alpine amplifier and speakers with OEM radio.

SUMMARY:

If you're looking for a real driver NSX, and do not mind previous paint work, this is a great NSX. ALL potential mechanical issues have been addressed by none other than our own Larry Bastanza earlier this year. I gave him the car for 3 weeks with an open checkbook and told him to make it perfect, which he did. Whoever buys this car can drive the wheels off it for many years to come without worry. I would encourage anyone with questions on the car to contact him.

This car has always been garaged by all owners, and I have reciepts going back 10-12 years documenting timing belt changes, window regulator replacements with updated parts on both sides, and regular oil changes with Mobil 1. I do not drive the car is bad weather, but I do drive it regularly.

The interior is almost perfect. Original mats in great shape, no wear on any buttons. There are 3 minor flaws I can find. Minor bolster wear on the driver's seat, wear on the shift knob, and a small split in the seam on the sun visor. All of these will be found on most any NSX of this vintage.

Not a snap-ring car. The upper windshield molding has not shrunk. The plastic interior trim at the base of the windshield is not cracked. There are only a few small rock chips on the front end since the nose was resprayed, so the car looks nearly perfect. Everything works as it should.

I would like to note that the car will come with the OEM 15/16 wheels.
I also have a set of perfect 97+ 16/17 wheels with nearly new OEM Bridgestone RE010 tires available at additional cost. You can see these on the car in the pics.

I am selling because this is a fair-weather fun car for me, and I would like to move to an NSX-T.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Status