• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Another Nsx on 270 going south around 4 pm, MD tags that said "Dreamin" I believe.

6aaac25ac19f3dfd7f6929321276e385.jpg

9c61ffa108e71fd8180c052775f4ef91.jpg

I think the 'Dreamin' NSX might be Lamini. I remember seeing that plate at one of the local meets.

Not sure who the other NSX is.

Red NSX on Lee Hghwy Friday around 2:30.

Also saw what I think was a red Mosler.

Last edited:
stock silver NA1 on Rt.29 southbound near briggs chaney rd, looks like you were taking the exit for the ICC/Rt.200..I was going the opposite direction.

I look out my window at work and see that same Midnight Pearl NSX with the LMANSX plates! :biggrin:

Saw a black with black wheels and a downforce NSX-R spoiler on Route 29 in Centreville by Lifetime Fitness. Have never seen another NSX in Centreville. Thought I was the only one :)

That was probably me. Was it this weekend?

No Sir,

Not this last weekend. I have been back in Afghanistan for about two weeks now (left the 3rd). I cannot remember the date, but it was a 70 degree day and I was out with one of my bikes.

Sorry for the oh-so vague description, but I'm getting older! lol

It looks like we're both in Afg dreaming of our NSXs sitting at home lol. Got here back in Nov. Seen quite a few NSXs in Centerville.

Last edited:
Back