• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

on Monday...

RT 295, about 2:45pm. Saw a silver NSX with purple flame like vinyls. looked like it had a lip kit and wheels.

WHY PURPLE.... and FLAMES?!

LOL because it's my NSX and I love it that way. Tribal Flames are done in Chromillusion paint not vinyl and professionally done by myself. Just not ok with looking like everyone elses NSX! Enjoy your own. Please don't down on someone elses enjoyment.

last night in Northern Virginia yesterday: Kingtowne area at about 750ish pm. Spotted a red NSX with gold wheels driving the opposite way of me. I waved but driver didn't see me.

last night in Northern Virginia yesterday: Kingtowne area at about 750ish pm. Spotted a red NSX with gold wheels driving the opposite way of me. I waved but driver didn't see me.

I saw the same 1 i was in my Jeep and yeah saw a Black 1 in Springfield by VW Springfield

I saw a black NSX at National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) campus in Gaithersburg. It had 97-01 wheels with sunshade in the windshield parked by the Technology building.

So who’s got this Red with gold wheels keep popping up in Kingstown

Ravi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Black NSX with blue-ish headlights spotted pulling out of Gold's Gym in Rockville last night. Nice sounding exhaust.

Spotted a Black 1st gen NSX on Randolph Rd by Dewey Rd this evening in my Spyder. Waved hi, the passenger saw me, and I believe the owner waved back as well. I'm guessing this was Ozzie again? It had the new Maryland tags on it.

red nsx with aftermarket wheels making a u turn on Germantown rd and middlebrook - around 1:35 today.

Was in my nsx waiting for the light on middlebrook.

That was me on Randolph heading towards Veirs Mill. Good Eye!

QUOTE=misojdm;1484031]Spotted a Black 1st gen NSX on Randolph Rd by Dewey Rd this evening in my Spyder. Waved hi, the passenger saw me, and I believe the owner waved back as well. I'm guessing this was Ozzie again? It had the new Maryland tags on it.[/QUOTE]

Spotted a black NSX parked next to "Boston's Cafe" in Springfield today, which is near COSTCO around 3pm. Had a Virginia Tech tag plate frame.

today spotted black NSX with a front lip (that looks like the shine gt lip)
on 66 West around 2-3pm
license plates starts with something like KC*-****

Spotted a blue NA2 today parked outside the Longhorn Steakhouse at the Dulles mall. Couldn't resist snapping a pic.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Back