• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Yellow 02+ on 95N around 1:30 today. Va/Redskins tags. Looked schweeeet going down the road. :smile:

4-12-12 Rt. 28 N in Sterling at about 3:00 PM
Red NSX turned off into the Orbital business park...and me in my DD JDM Camry :-(
Could only look longingly.

4-12-12 Rt. 28 N in Sterling at about 3:00 PM
Red NSX turned off into the Orbital business park...and me in my DD JDM Camry :-(
Could only look longingly.

definitely Rob since he works at Orbital and drives red NSX

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

definitely Rob since he works at Orbital and drives red NSX

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Correct! That was me heading into work for the night shift ><. I'm loving all the sightings!! I guess thats what I get for using the NSX as my DD :cool:

Spotted a red NSX on westbound 50 in Fairfax at ~7:20 this morning. It was an early year with a black top, and I believe a black Type-R spoiler.

NA1 in Red today on Beauregard in Alexandria, VA. I was taking my coworker for a ride in my Brooklands Green. It was the 1st time that I drove the NSX to work and we were talking about how rare they are in the DC Area and then the Red NA1 drives right past us.:rolleyes:

Red Nsx on 20th and Pennsylvania Dc 11:43 pm. Probably Mcnice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, that was me.

A coworker of mine told me that about 2 weeks ago he saw a silver NA1 on fire on the side of the road in MD. Anybody hear about that??

Yep, that was me.

A coworker of mine told me that about 2 weeks ago he saw a silver NA1 on fire on the side of the road in MD. Anybody hear about that??

Yikes!! That's not good. If it was a prime member, I'm sure we would've heard about it by now. :(

Yesterday (6/15) sighted one Silver NA2 southbound on Great Seneca and Mateny around 4:40 PM. Was in my black NA1 going northbound. :)

Saw a Black over Red with white wheels NA1 pulled over on southbound 270 in the HOV lane bypass just after the 495 split yesterday evening. Hope it just resulted in a warning from the Maryland state trooper and not a ticket.

Saw a Black over Red with white wheels NA1 pulled over on southbound 270 in the HOV lane bypass just after the 495 split yesterday evening. Hope it just resulted in a warning from the Maryland state trooper and not a ticket.

Lol! That was me. Trooper stopped me and gave me a warning. (didnt have me on radar and he claimed to have paced me at 65mph). He also complimented me on the car and asked me a bunch of questions about it. Made me fold down my hideaway front tag and he drove off.

Back