• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Saw a brooklands green yesterday around 3:45 driving north on route 28 near Waxpool Rd. I was driving south on 28 in mine. Was that you, grybrd??

Spotted a black NSX parked near the fire station off of Georgia Ave

Saw a brooklands green yesterday around 3:45 driving north on route 28 near Waxpool Rd. I was driving south on 28 in mine. Was that you, grybrd??

That was I.
I have been in CO and did not have my PRIME password to respond earlier. It is so nice to have been "spotted" :smile:
My brother was taking me to the Denver airport on Tuesday when an Imola went by. An NSX is such a rare sight but an Imola was even better.
I think I'll post the sighting on that region's thread and see if I can connect with the owner.
Happy Driving...speaking of which, the Titleist golf ball ad campaign is "I'd rather be driving a Titleist." My brother got me a dozen Titleist balls personalized with "I'd rather be driving my NSX." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Red Targa NSX guy wearing pink "salmon" shirt haha
2:40pm Taking Exit 26 off of 695 and turning right on West Road towards Kenilworth
Car looks stock and very clean!
Too bad I was in my other car today :(

Last Friday (21st) ~ 430pm >> Silver NA1 on 66W near falls church. Anyone here?

My bad...duplicate post

Last edited:
Saw a blue (not sure what kind of blue) NSX at Pohanka Acura yesterday. I think the car was being serviced. Looked completely factory; not sure if it was anyone on here.

Back